*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054382-Forty-Five-Again
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1054382 added August 20, 2023 at 11:30pm
Restrictions: None
Forty-Five Again
Forty-Five Again


It’s the same as yesterday, but it’s also different. So, what am I trying to write? What I am trying to write is that I did another forty-five single paragraphs earlier today at work for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. that’s the same number of single paragraphs I wrote yesterday. It’s also different because the Acts are different.

Yesterday I did the Tag Act to end Episode One, Some of the Adults, and the first five Acts of Episode Two, Not Hiding in Darkness. Those five Acts included the Teaser Act for Episode Three, Floating Weapons. Today I started with the Tag Act to end Episode Two. Then I started working on Episode Three.

After I finished writing the Teaser Act for Episode Three, I also did the first three Main Acts for this episode. That’s what makes this forty-five different than the one yesterday. Yesterday, I only had one three-line single paragraph to write aka my Tag Act for Episode One. Today I not had the Tag Act from Episode Two, but the Teaser Act from Episode Three.

It also means that instead of just the Tag Act of Episode Three, I also have Act Four of this episode to write starting next Thursday morning aka when I go back to work next week. that also means I did eighteen three-line paragraphs and twenty-seven four or five-line paragraphs.

Add them all up, and I got forty-five single paragraphs written today. the same as yesterday, only different. Nine of those twenty-seven were four lines each aka the Also Starring main cast members that consist of Reen, Voonc, and Kiirra. The other eighteen were for five lines each aka the three main cast members, and they include Chaad, Suuri, and Hoolle.

I was hoping to get a few more today than I did yesterday. After all, it is a Sunday today, and Sundays are like Fridays during the weekdays. They are usually slightly better than a Thursday or a Saturday. At least they normally are, but not always. Today was a good example of not always.

The way things are going it sure does look like I’m going to be starting on the scripts probably by next Sunday. After all, I only have seventy-two more single paragraphs to finish writing my Story Outlines, and I should get them done by the end of Saturday. If I don’t get them done a little bit sooner than that. My scripts may be starting late Saturday instead of Sunday.

At least that’s the way it’s looking to me right now. Of course, that could all change if something unknow happens that stops me from finishing these Outlines next week. I don’t see any problems that will prevent me from finishing them, but I’m not going to count on anything until it happens.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054382-Forty-Five-Again