*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054560-Twenty-Five-But
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1054560 added August 24, 2023 at 11:23pm
Restrictions: None
Twenty-Five, But...
Twenty-Five, But…


Overall, I got twenty-five single paragraphs written earlier today at work, but sixteen of those were three-line single paragraphs. So, if I two of them together, I have eight single paragraphs. Add that to the nine four and five-line single paragraphs and I did seventeen single paragraphs total earlier today at work.

That isn’t completely accurate either. After all, my single paragraphs are either three lines, four lines, or five lines. Combining the lines above equals six lines. Multiply that by eight and I get forty-eight. Divide that by five, and I get almost ten single paragraphs. so, in a more accurate reality, I did about nineteen single paragraphs earlier today at work.

Nineteen isn’t all that good. Not even for a weekday, but it’s not all that bad either. I could have gotten a few more done if not for my brother. He called me just after I got to work, and he’s a talker. My brother talked to me for slightly over an hour. As a result, I couldn’t concentrate. That led me to not get any writing done during that talk.

If not for the talking, I would have gotten the Teaser Act of Episode Four, Probable Death, done. I may have even gotten a few single paragraphs of Act One finished too. Instead, I only got the first seven of the Teaser Act written. What does that mean for the rest of this Story Outline and the previous one? It means I got one finished and the other one started.

I only needed Act Four, and the Tag Act of Episode Three, Floating Death, to finish this Story Outline. I got that finished despite my brother calling me for about an hour. Also got started on Episode Four. Now all I need is forty-seven more single paragraphs, and will not only be finished with Episode Four but with my Story Outlines too.

Won’t get Episode Four done tomorrow at work, but I should get it done on Saturday. If things go as it has been lately, I will start to work on my scripts about the middle of Saturday. Give or take a half hour to an hour. Last week, I thought that I would get to the scripts by Sunday, and in a way, I’m right about that. I thought it might start Saturday.

There is one slight hiccup that could get me to maybe start all over again. Don’t panic, I’m not going to do that. I wouldn’t need to even if this hiccup was that serious, but it’s not. The Tag Act from one episode to the Teaser Act for the next episode is the same for the second and third Also Starring characters aka Reen, Voonc, or Kiirra. It’s not that big of a deal, though.

This hiccup only really affects the two-part movie introduction. The rest of the episodes are different. So, it’s not that big of a deal. In a way, even the two-parter isn’t affected by it. That’s because even though they are the same story, but parts are a little bit different. That’s one hiccup I can live with. It’s not worth starting over again or partially starting over again.




© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054560-Twenty-Five-But