*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054618
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1054618 added August 25, 2023 at 8:22pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - King of Kotha
It was August 15th, 2023, and you have just gotten out of jail! You couldn't believe that you just went to jail because some random bitch that works at an ice cream parlor claimed you were being a creepy stalker! Whatever, you are out of jail now and that's all that matters. Upon turning your phone back on, you would get a weird email from Youtube. You didn't think about it at first, but when you get back home to your trailer, you see this message pop up on your computer screen when you tried to pull up your Youtube page.
What happens when you upload a video that is against Community Guidelines.

Are you fucking kidding me?!? YOU JUST SPENT A WEEKEND IN JAIL AND NOW YOUR SHIT HAS BEEN BANNED!!! And it's most likely because of that MOTHER FUCKING SKANK THAT ROSS KEEPS HANGING OUT WITH AT THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER! SHE HAS STRUCK DOWN YOUR FAMILY'S SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS LEFT AND RIGHT EARLIER THIS YEAR, AND NOW SHE IS DOING THIS SHIT AGAIN!!!

The next day, you manage to make another Youtube account...however, it would be taken down within 24 hours...

You wouldn't find this out until the next morning, on the 17th, that you got the EXACT SAME email from Youtube saying that your BRAND NEW account has been terminated AGAIN! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!? YOU ONLY HAD THAT SHIT FOR ONLY 24 FUCKING HOURS AND THEY ALREADY TOOK IT DOWN?!? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN UPLOADED A SINGLE GODDAMN VIDEO YET!!!

You would fly into another blind rage and would start to smash up the computer room. Your newly wed wife would come in and ask what the commotion was and you ended up throwing a webcam at her! The webcam was inches away from her head as it flies by and smashes into pieces into the wall out in the hallway! You apologize to your wife, BUT YOU ARE STILL FURIOUS OVER THE BANS FROM YOUTUBE!!!

One week later, on August 21st, 2023, you would hear from your family on Facebook about how that asshole brother Ross is planning to see another dumb Indian movie!


ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!? LAST TIME HE WENT THERE, YOU GOT ARRESTED WITH YOUR PANTS LITERALLY DOWN!!! Enraged, you decided to start posting threats on Twitter, because that is certainly a smart thing to do!

On August 24th, 2023, you log back onto Twitter to post one last time to post yet, another threat to that asshole before logging off!

On August 25th, 2023, you find out that the bastard is STILL going to the International Movie Theater! You decided to hop into your hummer and drive off towards the theater! Once you arrive at the theater, you once again run into the security guards at the movie theater! You would once again get into a huge argument with them before police arrive. One of the officers was a smoking hot female! Once again, even though you are married, you decided to wait until the female officer was distracted before you decided to reach over and...grab onto her ass and squeeze it real hard...
WORST. DECISION. EVER.


You would then get crammed into the back of the cop car, where you proceed to cry like a baby!


As you get hauled off to jail while crying your eyeballs out, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post.
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054618