*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054695-Only-Twenty-Seven-Overall
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1054695 added August 26, 2023 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
Only Twenty-Seven Overall
Only Thirty-Seven Overall


I didn’t even need the four or five hours to finish writing the last of my single paragraphs for my Story Outlines for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. It was only four and a half hours. Of course, the last nine single paragraphs were three lines long. That means that five were four lines each and ten were five lines.

It was more like four hours because of what I had to do at work each hour. Each hour I watch the cameras full screen and do the paperwork on it. That usually takes about five to ten minutes to do. So, it was more like four hours instead of four and a half hours. With my first round, I didn’t get this Outline finished until about five thirty this morning.

As soon as I got finished with my final Outline, I started working on The Script for Part One, Younger-Than-Adults, of my Movie Introduction for this project. unfortunately, I only got thirteen more paragraphs for this script done earlier today at work. Why did I only get thirteen more paragraphs written for this script? That’s a very good question.

What I did get done for this script so far was the first three scenes of my Teaser Act for Part One of this Movie Introduction. That included eight single paragraphs and one dialogue paragraph. The other four paragraphs I got written earlier today belonged to the four Establishing Shots I have for this Act. This script is probably going to be a little longer than most.

Why is this script going to be a little bit longer than most of my scripts. It’s because of the extra Establishing Shots. Most of my scripts only have the two Establishing Shots at the beginning of each Act. Sometimes one or two extra ones within the Acts too, but the Movie Introduction has a lot more than that. Especially, in Part One of it.

Just like single paragraph Outlines, I’m not sure if my line numbers are accurate. I won’t know that until I start transcribing them into my laptop. I’m still hoping that I can scan my handwriting into my laptop and transcribe it into text.
That would be the best and fastest way to transcribe my handwriting into my laptop.

It’s not the only way, though. Even if I can convert my handwriting into text, scanning it into my laptop is still going to make transcribing it faster. If I can’t convert it directly, I can still do the two screens at a time to transcribe it. That will be a whole lot easier to do than looking at it with my lights turned on where I will be transcribing it.

I’m still hoping that I can scan and convert my handwriting into text. Even if I can scan and convert it, I may have to do them in groups. Not only with the scanning, but with the converting too. If that is what I need to do to convert this handwriting into text, I can do it. One way or another, it’s time for me to start getting this handwriting into my laptop.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054695-Only-Twenty-Seven-Overall