*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054999
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1054999 added September 1, 2023 at 11:19pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - mr-9 do or die
It was August 28th, 2023, and you were just finishing up some farm work when you get some unsettling news...your family's hometown is canceling their "Labor Day" bash because of an outbreak of COVID! And to top that off, your brother and his family is currently in quarantine because they have it! All of this is thanks to YOUR ASSHOLE BROTHER WHO WON'T FUCKING STOP HANGING OUT WITH THOSE DAMN FOREIGNERS, BRINGING BACK NASTY DISEASES IN THE PROCESS!!!

However, it wouldn't end there when, on August 31st, 2023, you find out that the bastard is once again, watching another dumb foreign film!
Movie Poster for MR-9: Do or Die

Oh Hell no! YOU WERE NOT GOING TO LET THIS BASTARD GO BACK TO THAT DAMN THEATER! JUST A FEW DAYS AGO, THIS BASTARD'S ROOMMATE WAS IN THE GODDAMN HOSPITAL WITH THE GODDAMN NOROVIRUS AND IF ROSS WERE TO GO BACK TO THE THEATER NOW, HE WOULD PROBABLY END UP CAUSING YET, ANOTHER GODDAMN OUTBREAK JUST LIKE THIS ONE!!!

So, on September 1st, 2023, you and your whole family decided to get in your vehicles and started hauling ass towards the International Movie Theater! However, because all of your vehicles were driving like maniacs on the road, the cops pulled you all over when you all reached the downtown area. However, the cops didn't seem to be in the mood to be kind towards your family...
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


After the cops place your Mom and wife into cuffs, they go after your daughter next and arrest her as well!


Furious with what they just did with your daughter, you fly into a blind rage and begin swinging at the cops!
BAD. FREAKING. MOVE! The cops manage to beat you down with their fists and nightsticks! They soon cuff you up and drag you to a cop car!


Soon, the cops would have arrested your whole group and would bring all of you down to the police station!
At the jailhouse, your wife would start to lose it again and scream her head off!


As you all rot away while locked up in the jailhouse, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1054999