*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055478
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1055478 added September 9, 2023 at 11:46am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - The Nun 2
It was September 8th, 2023, and you were once again waking up on a fine morning. It wouldn't be until around lunch time that you find out that a certain asshole brother of yours is watching another horror movie, "The Nun 2!"


You couldn't believe this, NOW YOU ARE GOING TO GET AFTER HIM FOR ALL THE SHIT HE HAS DONE TO YOU FOR THE PAST MONTH!

You would quickly hop into your Hummer and would start to drive down the highway! However, you would hit a snag, or rather, some sharp objects along the way! You would hit something on the highway and as one of your tires start to deflate during the drive, you started cussing up a storm! You cussed so much that you could make a sailor blush! However, luck was on your side for a moment, for as a dealership was nearby with available services for your Hummer! You would quickly pull into the establishment and quickly demanded service for your Hummer's deflated tire! Things would be going smoothly until, in your alcohol pickled mind, you could of sworn that one of the dealers at the dealership was talking shit about you! You, still not in your right and sober mind, decided to run up to the dealer and started talking trash and making threats! It wasn't until you started swinging when the dealership started to call the police on you! As you continue your little rampage, a couple of cop cars pull up!
Cops pulling into a Dealership after a call was made about a drunkard making threats.

As soon as the cops arrive, instead of cooperating and listening to what they have to say, you continue to show your rage and gave the cops trouble!


As you get taken off to jail, not only do you start cussing up a storm in the back of the cop car, but Ross's room mate posts the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055478