*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055505-Only-Fourteen-and-Fifty-Two
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1055505 added September 9, 2023 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
Only Fourteen and Fifty-Two
Only Fourteen and Fifty-Two


Earlier today wasn’t a typical Saturday for me. It was a lot more busier than it normally was. As a result, I didn’t get as much writing done as I was hoping to get done for Part One of the Movie introduction to my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I only got fourteen scenes written earlier today at work. That’s just a little bit over what I expected to be getting done each day.

Was figuring about five scenes during the weekdays aka Thursday and Friday and ten scenes on Saturday and Sunday aka the weekend. So far, I have been averaging between seven and ten scenes on the weekdays and fifteen to eighteen on the weekends. Except for today. today I only got fourteen. True, that is close to fifteen, but it’s not that close. It should have been better.

The same is kind of true for my single paragraphs within these scenes. I figured I would get about fifteen to twenty, maybe twenty-five single paragraphs written during the weekdays and about double that on the weekends. My doubling part is very close to being true. So far, I have been doing about twenty-five to thirty single paragraphs during the weekdays.

With me almost doubling it up on the weekend. It’s kind of the opposite of that this week. I did very well on Thursday this week. A little better than last Thursday. Friday, I not only did a little better than Thursday, but I also was slightly better than last Friday. unfortunately, I can say the same thing when it comes to this weekend so far.

Last weekend I got fifty-eight single paragraphs written on both Saturday and Sunday. This week I only got fifty-two paragraphs written for Saturday. True, that is only six single paragraphs, probably two more scenes, but it was still six fewer. Why did that happen earlier today at work? There are several reasons why I didn’t get those extra six and two written.

The first half of my shift earlier today at work went very well. I got thirty-one single paragraphs written. It was the second half of my shift that I got slowed down a little bit. That’s because it was very busy the second half of my shift. At least most of it was very busy. It wasn’t because there were so many employees showing up for work either.

There were a few employees that showed up for work than there usually is for a Saturday, but most of those who showed up were the construction workers. They were the ones that kept me too busy to do any writing. I had to keep fobbing them in and out of where I’m posted. That kept me very busy. Especially, when they first got there. When they were bringing in and out supplies.

Overall, I think that I did okay with my scenes and my single paragraphs, but it could have been a little bit better for both of them. it should have been better. As far as I know, tomorrow will be a normal Sunday. If that’s true, I may be able to make up a little bit for today. I’m not going to count on that happening until it does, though. I have thought that before.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055505-Only-Fourteen-and-Fifty-Two