*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055519
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1055519 added September 10, 2023 at 6:53am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Jawan
It was early in the morning of September 9th, 2023, and you and your family are planning a big BBQ cookout this weekend! You managed to get everything from the store and then promptly head over to the family household and start the BBQ cookout. However, earlier that afternoon, as the cookout continues on without a hitch, your mother would call up your asshole brother to see what he is doing and sure enough, she freaks the Hell out, because he is, once again, seeing another dumb Indian movie!



Oh Hell no, LAST TIME HE WENT TO THAT DAMN THEATER, NEARLY EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY WENT TO JAIL BECAUSE OF THOSE MONSTERS! You, in a furious rage, jumped back into your truck and hauled ass out to the International Movie Theater! However, when you got there, you were once again stopped by the security team! You then see a female employee come out and try to say something to you! However, in a blind rage, you throw a punch at her and attempt to run back to your truck, but start to get chased down by the actual police!


As you get hauled off to jail with you screaming your head off and banging on all of the walls in the Paddy Wagon, Ross's roommate posts the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055519