*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055891-Another-New-Record
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1055891 added September 17, 2023 at 11:06pm
Restrictions: None
Another New Record
Another New Record


This blog title is right. I have another new record. What is this new record? It’s the number of single paragraphs that I got written earlier today at work. That total is sixty-one. That includes four Establishing Shots. That’s right I finished Act Four of Part One of the Movie Introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project.

Not only did I finish Act Four, but I got six more scenes done for my Tag Act. That means I only have fourteen more scenes left to do to finish Part One of this movie and project. If I continue getting seven scenes per day next Thursday and Friday next week, it means I will be finished with Part One.

I figured it would take me about six weeks per Part or Episode. Boy, was I wrong about that? It’s only been about four weeks to write Part One. If I continue working at this pace, I will have all six Parts and Episodes done in about six months instead of nine. I’m not counting on this continuing like this, but I hope that it does.

If I get Part One done by the end of next Friday, I’m going to be starting Part Two on Saturday. The big question is will it be at the beginning of Saturday or will I have a scene or two to finish Part One? I think that I will be starting Part Two at the beginning of Saturday, but I’m not going to count on that happening until it does.

No matter how I look at it, I’m going to be starting Part Two next weekend. It may be at the beginning of Saturday, in the middle of my shift, or toward the end of it, but I will start Part Two on Saturday. I don’t think it will be the end of my shift or even the middle of it. It will probably be closer to the beginning of it.

I hope that it’s at the beginning of my shift on Saturday. If it is, I hope that I can do another seventeen scenes that day again. That’s right, I got seventeen scenes written earlier today at work. Eleven scenes that ended Act Four, and six that started the Tag Act. I’m not going to count on that happening until it does either.

It all depends on when I get Part One of the Movie Introduction done. Unless something big happens, I should be able to get Part One done by Friday. If I do, I will start Part Two on Saturday morning. I don’t know how many single paragraphs or scenes I will get done, but if it’s like it has been lately, it could be another new record.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055891-Another-New-Record