*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055851-The-Same-as-Last-Sunday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1055851 added September 16, 2023 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
The Same as Last Sunday?
The Same as Last Sunday?


If I remember correctly, last Saturday I did fifty-two single paragraphs that day and fifty-five paragraphs on Sunday. At least I think that is what I did last weekend. I could be wrong about that. If that is what I did do last weekend, then it’s the same was last Sunday. After all, I got fifty-five single paragraphs written earlier today.

I’m kind of surprised that I got that many single paragraphs written earlier today at work. Why am I writing that? It’s because of my thirteen, fifteen, and nineteen lines/seconds. It is also because of my sleepiness that I was fighting all night and this morning.

I had a lot of trouble keeping quite a few of my seventeen scenes that I got written today at work within their thirteen, fifteen, and nineteen lines/seconds. For several of them, I had to almost re-write them from the beginning of that scene. Why was it so bad? A lot of that reasoning was because of dialogue and the amount of it.

In these seventeen scenes, there was a lot of dialogue between our six main characters. Especially Chaad, Suuri, and Hoolle. Most of it was (Mentally Talking) or (In Someone’s Head), but some was personal talking or thinking to themselves. Either way, there was a lot of it.

Now that Chaad, Suuri, and Hoolle are on their new InWaterStructure there is a lot more dialogue between them. there was some before that, but it’s two or three times more now that they are on their new InWaterStructure. When it comes to Reen, Voonc, and Kiira is more one on one dialogue, personal talking, or thinking.

Another reason why I’m surprised that I got fifty-two single paragraphs written is because of my sleepiness. I don’t think it was because of the lack of sleep. After all, I didn’t get a lot of sleep the day before, but I should have gotten enough of it not to be so sleepy.

I don’t think it was a lack of sleep that caused my sleepiness earlier today at work. I’m thinking it was mostly because of the weather and how cold it gets where I work. The weather was very wet and gloomy. That affects me. So does the coldness inside where I work. Putting them both together is what caused my sleepiness.

If I can avoid the sleepiness problem tomorrow, I should be able to get a few more single paragraphs written. Maybe even another fifty-eight like I did a couple of weekends ago. I’m hoping I can do a little bit better than that. I can’t control the cold, but maybe I can the sleepiness.








© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1055851-The-Same-as-Last-Sunday