*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056316-Better-Almost-Late-Than-Never
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1056316 added September 27, 2023 at 11:38pm
Restrictions: None
Better Almost Late Than Never
Better Almost Late Than Never


It didn’t happen right after I woke up this morning. There was a slight delay before I could create my second Short Story for this Month. Then I posted them to their contests. I did it though. They have both been created and posted to their contests a few days early.

Thus, the title of this blog. Why did I get a late start today? What is the usual reason why I can’t get something done with my writing? It’s not that. Well, in a way, it is that, but at the same time, it isn’t. My brother and I did have a few things to do today after all, but it isn’t the reason for the delay.

Then again, it was because of what my brother and I had to do today. I know it’s confusing, but so is my life. What I’m trying to write is that when I got up today, my brother and I had some planning to do. It didn’t happen until a little later, but it did slow me down which caused my delay.

It's not as bad as it read. It didn’t take me that long to create my second Short Story for this month and post both of my short stories for their individual contests. I even had a little bit of time to do some research on my transcription problem which really isn’t a problem. It’s just easier to call it that than what it is.

Unfortunately, I did have too much time to check out the best way to transcribe my handwriting to my laptop before my brother and I did what we needed to do today. Luckily, it didn’t take that long for us to do it for a change. I had plenty of time to work on my transcription problem.

I didn’t think this new thought was going to work with my transcription problem. Unfortunately, I was right about that. Couldn’t Select my handwriting to convert it to text. It was a long shot that I didn’t think was going to work, and it did. I tried to Lasso it some more to try to convert it, but I still couldn't get it to work.

It looks like I’m going to have to do it the harder way, but I have been thinking about that too. Maybe it won’t be as bad as I thought. I still need to have my scanned handwriting above the document/file I’m creating, but maybe I don’t have to type it myself.

I don’t think it will work either, but I may be able to use Dictation after all. If I can have my handwriting read out loud and have my Dictation on for my file/document, it may help me with my transcription problem. All I will need to do is keep my phone jack plugged into my laptop. Then that should eliminate any outside forces interrupting it.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056316-Better-Almost-Late-Than-Never