*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056271-It-Will-Be-Tomorrow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1056271 added September 26, 2023 at 11:14pm
Restrictions: None
It Will Be Tomorrow
It Will Be Tomorrow


Unfortunately, my brother and I had a lot more today than I thought we needed to do. As a result, I barely got home in time to do this blog entry for today. What does that mean for my second Short Story for this month. it means that when I get up tomorrow the first thing I need to do is create and post this Short Story on WDC.

I still need to enter the contest for my first Short Story for this month too. I’ll do that after I create my second one. Still have a few days before the end of this month, but I don’t want to take the chance of not being able to do it for one reason or another.

True, I could still Plug this Short Story too. I could even ask for Reviews, but I’m not going to do that. Maybe I will the Plug still, but not the Reviews. Doubt I will do the Plug too, but that is still a possibility. The reason why I’m not going to be asking for a Review even though I still could is because it’s the end of this month.

I’ve been told by my brother that we don’t have anything to do tomorrow. So, there shouldn’t be any problems with creating this second Short Story and entering these contests. Of course, he has said this before, and something has come up to change that.

One way or another, I will get this Short Story created and both of these contests entered tomorrow. When I will do it hopefully will be when I get up tomorrow morning. Then I can start working on my transcription problem with my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That is, I will if something doesn’t come up that needs to be done.

I just called it a ‘transcription problem,’ but it’s not really a problem. I’m just trying to find the best way I can transcribe my scriptwriting from my handwriting to my laptop as easily and quickly as I can do it. Come up with a way that I can possibly do that.

It's a long shot that I don’t think will work, but I need to try it. I have Saved all my scans as editable PDFs. That means I should be able to search these PDFs. If that’s true, then I should be able to select them and turn them into text. I’m hoping that I can do that, but I don’t think that I will be able to do that either.

If I can’t do this either, then the easiest and fastest way that I can transcribe my handwriting to text with be with a split screen. My scans will be on top, and the transcription for them will be physically entered on the bottom. At least I hope that I will be able to do that.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056271-It-Will-Be-Tomorrow