*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056372-I-Like-It-When-This-Happens
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1056372 added September 28, 2023 at 11:36pm
Restrictions: None
I Like It When This Happens
I Like It When This Happens


Earlier today at work I broke two more records again. The first one was the number of single paragraphs I got written today and the second one is the number of scenes also written today. I got thirty-six single paragraphs written at work earlier today and eleven scenes written.

Don’t ask me how I did it because I don’t know how it happened. All I know is when I started writing these single paragraphs I couldn’t stop. The only thing that did stop me was work, and that only took about two and a half hours to do. That gave me five hours of writing time and I took advantage of it.

Five hours and thirty-six single paragraphs. That means I did about seven an hour. That’s very good. At least I think it is. Especially since it happened on a weekday. If this was the weekend, then this would have been a very bad day, but it wasn’t because it was a weekday.

The same is true about the number of scenes that I got written earlier today too. Except I have been getting around ten per weekday lately. So, one extra scene isn’t that big of a deal. Right? Wrong? The more single paragraphs and scenes that I do, the faster I will get these scripts finished.

I always thought that getting a script done in a month was impossible. Can’t say that anymore. I’m doing a Part or Episode in about a month, and that’s while working at work part of the time. That’s about five hours on Thursday and Friday morning and around nine on Saturday and Sunday.

If I could devote about double that time, I should get a whole movie done in around a month like they say I could do. Of course, that’s just the script itself. The single sentences and the Outlines also need to be done, and that can take several months to do. A lot more when it comes to my Water Wars scriptwriting project.

Speaking of a whole movie, I still have The Final Ritual to script too. I’m not sure when I will be doing that. It’s still up in the air. I want to take a break from my Water Wars scriptwriting project, and do it, but at the same time I don’t want to do it. Does that make any sense?

Right now, I’m going to be sticking with my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I will wait until next year to decide if I’m going to finish the last two or three scripts for this project or I’m going to take a break from it to write The Final Ritual. At least that’s what I’m planning to do. Who knows, I could change my mind again.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056372-I-Like-It-When-This-Happens