*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056462-Sixty-Four-and-Twenty-Two-More-New-Record
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1056462 added September 30, 2023 at 11:36pm
Restrictions: None
Sixty-Four and Twenty: Two More New Record
Sixty-Four and Twenty:
Two More New Records


Don’t know how I did it, but I did it again. I made two more new records earlier today at work. Sixty-four single paragraphs and twenty scenes were what I got written today so far at work. Unfortunately, there is no more work to be done today. so, sixty-four and twenty are my limit today.

Hopefully, I will be able to do it as good tomorrow. If not a little bit better. After all, Sundays are usually slightly better than Saturdays. I’m hoping it will be like most Sundays. I doubt that it will. When it comes to the number of single paragraphs more writing is possible.

It probably won’t happen again with sixty-four single paragraphs in one day, but it’s possible. Can’t say the same about twenty scenes. Probably won’t be able to do that in one day again. Unless those scenes were in Act Two or Act Four like it was today for Act Two. then it could happen again. Maybe next weekend it might again.

I think that’s why I did so many single paragraphs and scenes earlier today at work. It’s because they were part of Act Two of Part Two of my Movie Introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Act Twos and Act Fours are more action-oriented and faster-paced than Act Ones and Act Threes are in my scripts.

The Teaser Acts can be a lot like Act Twos and Act Fours, and they often are, but they don’t need to be. Sometimes they are, and sometimes they aren’t. In Part One, they were, but in Part Two not as much. It’s kind of the opposite with the Tag Acts.

Tag Acts can be a lot like Act Two and Act Fours too, but not always because they end a Part or an Episode. So, usually, they end storylines. This Movie Introduction is kind of different, though. In Part One, it was the middle of this Movie Introduction. So, it ended with Action.

It ended in a life-or-death situation. Mostly death in this particular Tag ending. Most Tags won’t end that way. They may end with a shock or some unanswered questions, but usually, they don’t end with a life-or-death situation. That doesn’t mean it will never happen, though. It could happen. Especially, with the fives and tens episodes.

I know that today may never happen again, but I thought about that a lot when I started writing these scripts. When I first started doing these scripts, I was hoping to get five scenes written per day on a weekday and ten on the weekend. So far, it has been almost double that for both the weekdays and the weekends. Hope I still keep doing it.










© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056462-Sixty-Four-and-Twenty-Two-More-New-Record