*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056531-One-More-Tie-Another-New-Record
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1056531 added October 1, 2023 at 11:48pm
Restrictions: None
One More Tie, Another New Record
One more Tie,
Another New Record


I don’t know how I did it either. Never expected to do it again, but I have. Also, never thought I would do it so soon, if I did do it again. What did I do exactly? I got another twenty scenes written earlier today. That’s the tie part of the above blog title.

The ‘new record’ part of it was how many single paragraphs that I got written earlier today at work. It wasn’t one or two like I was hoping to get, it was six more. That’s right, I got seventy single paragraphs written today so far. Unfortunately, my workday is over with for today.

So, I won’t be getting anymore single paragraphs written today. that’s okay. After all, I got seventy more single paragraphs written for Part Two of the Movie Introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That’s not all I accomplished earlier today at work.

I also got Act Two of this Part finished and I did it in just about four hours. It was more like three and a half hours because of the delay in getting started, the camera watching, and the round I needed to do during those first five hours of my shift. That didn’t stop there.

By the time the first half of my shift ended, I had already written thirty-nine single paragraphs. Not only that, but I also got started on Act Three, and it started with three Establishing Shots. Two more Establishing Shots came in the second half of this Part Two.

Most of my scenes have three single paragraphs in them. they start with an Action Description Paragraph. Then they can either be Dialogue Paragraphs or more Action Description Paragraphs. usually, that’s all there is, but sometimes there are more than three.

Except for the scenes fives and tens. They normally have four single paragraphs. sometimes they can have more than that, though. I think that’s what happened earlier today at work. If I remember correctly, there were five single paragraphs in the last scene of Act Two.

Something else different about this script than Part One. This one ran a few extra pages of writing than Part One. I think it’s because there is a lot more dialogue in the first half of this Part. It still adds up to thirteen, fifteen, or nineteen lines/seconds, though.

The dialogue is just indented slightly on both ends because dialogue is thirty-five to forty characters per line and the Action Description lines are fifty-five to sixty characters long. At least that’s the number of characters I want it to be. Hopefully, it will be that long.

What I’m trying to write is that because of the indention it takes up more of my writing page to do them. the number of lines is still the same. It is just how many lines of words are needed to write those lines. Does that make any sense to anyone but me? Probably not.









© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056531-One-More-Tie-Another-New-Record