*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056465
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1056465 added October 1, 2023 at 1:36am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - The Creator
It was September 25th, 2023, and you just got your Hummer back out of the impound lot! Sure, it has costed you your paycheck, but it was worth it! As you drive it back home, you go back into another cussing fit over the fact that it got impounded in the first damn place!

The rest of the week would go by smoothly until September 29th, 2023, and you find out that your nephew has just got arrested! You became so depressed after that, that you started to chow down on some ice cream that night while crying your eyeballs out!


The next day, on September 30th, 2023, and you find out that the asshole brother, Ross, is seeing some Sci-Fi movie!


Are you fucking kidding? THIS BASTARD IS SEEING ANOTHER MOVIE WHILE YOUR FAMILY IS GOING THROUGH DEPRESSION!!!

However, before you decided to confront the bastard, you and your wife would first go by a certain Mexican restaurant to get a bite to eat first!
El Paso Mexican Restaurant Sign

While you two were there, you would not only fill up on food, but also order up a bunch of Margaritas! After you two had a bit to drink and eat, you both would then proceed to go out and drive your Hummer towards the Boardwalk!
After you arrive, you two would start to stumble across the boardwalk, until you both pass out and fall asleep against a random building. You two would then wake up as EMS and the police arrives!


Just after you get put in the back of the cop car, you started to cry out from the pain of the taser!


As you get hauled off to jail, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056465