*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056739-Day-4---PlotBeginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2305610
Plotting a novel from scratch for a change of pace. Should be fun.
#1056739 added October 4, 2023 at 11:36am
Restrictions: None
Day 4 - Plot:Beginning
The plot begins with Dave summoning his two friends to his place because he has big news. They have won a few thousand pounds on the lottery. They have a drink to celebrate and discuss what to do with it. Dave puts forwards the idea of a holiday break, which goes down well. They discuss where to go and decide upon Llandudno. Dave logs on and they make a booking. Richard is worried about okaying it with his wife, but as usual is overruled about waiting by both Dave and Jim.

The trigger for the events unfolding is Dave's discovery that he has a serious illness and that he is unlikely to live much more than 12 months. He faces this with courage though he worries about his friends and his children (despite their being adults). He is determined to have as much fun as he can before he declines, and enlists Jim and Richard to help him.
© Copyright 2023 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056739-Day-4---PlotBeginning