*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056900
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1056900 added October 6, 2023 at 8:45pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - When Evil Lurks!
*Star**Star**Star* WARNING, THE FOLLOWING CONTENT MAY OFFEND SOME READERS, READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!*Star**Star**Star*


It was October 2nd, 2023, and you were woken up by your phone going off. You pick it up and see that it was your mother! You pick up the phone and it sounds like she is crying her eyeballs out over the phone. You ask what is wrong and she is asking everyone in the family to come over right away! You and a couple of your siblings show up and see why your mother is in so much shock...that asshole brother Ross...has just slept with another skank from the International Movie Theater...

The news would enrage you so much, that you had to fight with all of your might to refrain yourself from smashing something out of rage! That Wednesday, on October 4th, 2023, your family would go to a church event and beg the pastor to pray for that asshole's soul, because he is going to need all the protection he can get if you ever get close to him!

On Friday, October 6th, 2023, you would check in on that asshole's Twitter and see he is seeing another horror movie!
A poster for the new horror movie, "When Evil Lurks."

You see that this movie has also been made by border hoppers! You would start to get your camera and equipment ready for tomorrow, when suddenly...

"Hey honey, the kids want to see the new "Paw Patrol" movie!"
Your blood would start to run ice cold after she says this, as you realize that the new "Paw Patrol" movie has just been recently released!


"Not now honey, that bastard brother just did something really horrible that nearly made Mom go to the hospital and..."
"OK well, that shit can wait, the kids want to see this movie!"
At this point, your blood starts to boil!
"Look, I really want to get back at the bastard for this and..."
"Listen fat ass, you are going to take me, and the kids, to go see the new "Paw Patrol" movie!"
At this point, you are starting to lose your cool!
"I
AM NOT
TAKING
THE LITTLE SHITS
TO SEE
FUCKING
PAW PATROL!!!"

"Well tough shit, you are, so get ready!"
At this point, you finally lose your shit!
"I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOUR FUCKING SHIT!!!"
You would then angrily grab the TV remote and chuck it at the TV, smashing a huge hole into the screen!
This broken TV was smashed by a piggy!
Your girlfriend would start crying and begins to yell at you more, causing you both to get into a huge argument. Unfortunately, your arguments got so loud that the neighbors heard it and have called the police. Once again, the officer was the cousin of Ross's psychopathic friend! You tell him that nothing big happened here, but because your girlfriend had cuts on her face from when shards from the TV screen came flying out, you are being placed under arrest! You were then placed in handcuffs and put in the back of a cop car! As you sit there with your blood still boiling hot, you start to break out into tears!

As you get hauled off to jail while crying your eyeballs out, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056900