*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056923
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fanfiction · #2263987
As a new foot slave to Princess Peach, Toadette's life is taken for a hectic, erotic ride.
#1056923 added October 7, 2023 at 2:20pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 50 - Cock-Sucking & Cock-Blocking
Now this felt familiar, being transported to an uncomfortable place. Only difference this time was that the child had been replaced by a grown man in drag. Though we weren’t blindfolded, the back of this van had only tinted windows. This made for a dark, hot, scary ride. We sat in van for what felt like hours, a form of torture that made us sweat so much. If the heat kept up, all our makeup would be a runny mess.

On top of that, thanks to Minh T. being barefoot, we in the back of the van got a nice scent of her sweaty and dirty soles. Admittedly, the slight sour nature gave me a blush, but after an hour, it became like poison. Time after time, one of us would beg her to keep her feet pressed against the wall or something to get rid of the smell.

“Maybe you should lick my toes if the smell’s getting to you,” she giggled, also out of breath from the heat.

“Hard pass on that.” Captain Toad sighed, his red lipstick partially smeared.

“Do I have a fever?” I could’ve sworn my heart was beating 500 times a minute.

Unable to move his hands, Captain Toad rested his cap on my forehead. “Hmm… Asking if you have a fever when we’re in a smoldering vehicle…”

“A real answer, please.”

“I dunno. You might or might not. Guess we’ll find out when we’re in the building.”

“All because of our stupid princess.” I blew more snot on the wall of the van. There was enough to make a nice slimy bed for bugs.

Minh T. frowned. “She’s not stupid, Toa—”

“All these people working for her, and her best option is to send me, someone she hired to lick her disgusting feet?”

“You proved yourself to her.”

“I didn’t sign up for any of this,” I groaned. “To sum up the lady’s mind, the wheel may be spinning, but that hamster is fucking dead.”

While Minh T. sat with a distressed look, Captain Toad couldn’t stop snickering.

“That’s not funny,” she insisted.

“Her Highness may be my boss, but you have to admit, choosing you two to tackle all this is like appointing a baby to guard the castle.” He scooted closer to me. “Toadette’s the only one just saying it aloud, that’s all.”

She rolled her eyes, scoffing.

I glared at her. “What?”

“Let’s calm down. I don’t want to exchange in baseless slander against Her Highness, if you don’t mind.”

“Baseless?” Did she really think Peach could do no wrong? One of the many blind followers that plagued the Mushroom Kingdom like a virus. Perhaps I felt the same way once, but then I grew older and more sceptical of our princess. After the millionth kidnapping, you start to wonder if she’s truly a competent leader. And despite my mixed feelings, I went into this job with a positive outlook, believing that she’d maybe be sweet if anything else. But she came in like a wrecking ball and demolished that ideal reality.

We suddenly leaned to one side, then sharply to the other. At the same time, there was the sound of metal grinding underneath us.

“Duty calls.” Captain Toad stretched his neck. “Don’t draw any suspicion.”

“Easy enough.” “I’ll try.”

“Don’t try, Toadette. Do.”

A bright light scorched our eyes as the doors flew open. Immediately, one of the Scapellis motioned for us to get out. Since our hands were still bound with scratchy rope, perhaps they didn’t feel the need to manhandle us as they had before. We were able to follow them across the dimly lit parking lot without much fuss.

“Gentlemen, what time is it, if I may ask?” For a second, I’d thought Minh T. was speaking. His voice was so high…

“One. Don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of time to get used to things around here.”

One o’clock? That explained why we were so warm and stiff in the van. My panties were soaked with sweat, and needless to say, I walked like a penguin trying to squeeze all the moisture out from my thighs.

“Where exactly are we?” I asked, trying to sound as sultry as I could with a dry throat.

“That info’s not necessary at the moment,” the leader said, slowing running his wet hand over each of our caps. “You will be summoned when the Big Man wants you. In the meantime, you three will wait in the basement.”

After pushing us into an elevator, we descended four stories. Then the doors creaked open, and we were sat in a warm, empty room. Think of a school locker room—very limited space and only one bathroom. Yuck, and the smell wasn’t pleasant either. It smelt like a bottled fart had been released into the air. My smile could only last for so long with a smell like this.

The leader gave us a serious look, scanning each of us like a cyborg. “This shouldn’t take more than half an hour. Stay put.” The elevator then carried him and his men to another part of the building.

With these suited-up monitors gone, I let out a deep sigh. “Perfect. I’d say we played that off pretty well.”

“Let’s wait to celebrate,” Minh T. panted. “Get these ropes off. My wrists are literally purple.”

“There’s good news and bad news. Good news is that that’s a piece of cake.” Captain Toad wriggled on the ground, grunting. But when the rope hit the floor, Minh T. and I stared in shock. He stood up, dusted off his frilly maid’s outfit, and raised a small pocketknife. “Bad news is we’re in a building with at least 50 floors, we don’t know where the coins are, and escaping won’t be simple.”

“Hope you’ve got a plan,” I chuckled awkwardly as he sliced our bonds.

“What?”

“Come on, I’m the one who brought us here. The least one of you could do is pick up the slack.”

He put his hand to his forehead. “It didn’t cross your mind to tell us that earlier?”

Minh T. stepped between us. “Settle down. If we split up, we cover more ground, right? How ‘bout I go alone while the bitter couple takes care of the rest?”

“Don’t call us a couple!”

“What if you run into trouble? You have no tactical experience.”

“I can suck my way out a problem real good.” She slowly licked her lips, poking at Captain Toad’s groin. “Ain’t that right, little guy?”

“Only one remote though,” I said as we entered the elevator. “And no way to talk to each other when we separate.”

“Well… Based on this panel, there are at least 60 main floors and 50 accessible to us. I’ll check out the ground floor, basement, and go all the way up to 25. You two can handle the upper part. In 20 or 25 minutes, meet back in the basement so these guys don’t know we snuck out.”

There she was, using those educated brains again. Considering that Captain Toad and I had the superior speed, it made sense for us to be at the top of the building. In case of an emergency, Minh T. could escape faster at the bottom. Still, the prospect of having to explore 25 stories was intimidating, to say the least.

“See ya later.” After stepping out onto the ground floor—Floor 1—she stuck her head back into the elevator. “Oh, Toadette, don’t use your teeth when giving head.”

“See you never.”

Off we went to the 50th floor. A fairly quick ascent, taking only half a minute. And in stark contrast to the disgusting basement we’d come from, the elevator’s decor was more than what I expected from a wealthy family. Lots of those fancy patterns that screamed “I’m a douchebag with money,” combined with the distinct smell of strong coffee. When the doors finally opened, the 50th floor was quite impressive. This was another one of those buildings with a huge rectangle in the middle and wide floors all around it.

Take a picture every time someone with expensive jewellery walked by.

My trashy emo makeover didn't help me blend in with this rich crowd, but luckily there was another girl whose clothes made her look like a real worker. Still, she walked like she had a sharp stick up her ass.

“Flats giving your feet a really hard time, eh?”

“If anyone asks, I just had a couple of pints,” he said, taking all the bass out his voice.

“Oh, and with these nylons, we might be able to make the perfect stink bomb if this all starts collapsing.”

“Don’t make me barf like a drunk now. My feet are pristine and ladylike today, as much as it hurts my pride, so—”

“My feet are pristiner and they still smell weird half the time.” I leaned down, pretending to undo the laces, to Captain Toad’s horror. “Just because you put on some,” I started before briefly sniffing him, “cocoa butter doesn’t mean anything. Flats and nylons create one stinky storm, just ask yours truly.”

“Someone’s proud of her bad hygiene.”

Hmm… Only a little proud. Now, finding these coins would be like an ant going through a cornfield. If they got mixed with any other coins, then our best bet was finding a safe or money storage place. But it wasn’t like we could just ask someone to hand us the money. Either we’d have to earn an answer, or we’d have to do some detective work.

Since the windows on this floor were visible from all sides, Captain Toad suggested that we check only the floors with independent rooms—floors that didn’t resemble lobbies. Didn’t narrow it down too much, as we quickly discovered on the labyrinthine 49th floor. Tons of office cubicles and rooms of crumpled grid paper had my head spinning. But fortunately, this method allowed us to skip a decent number of floors.

On the 46th floor, we both took a breather.

“This place is too big for its own good,” I groaned.

“Suits the fat man’s ego.”

“Ugh, I’d hate to have to entertain someone like that in any way.”

“Wouldn’t worry about that. If we’re still in Mushroom City, I bet he’s not even here.”

“Hmm?”

“Well,” he said, standing, “if his men are planning something big and ultra illegal, he’s not gonna get caught in the crossfire. He’ll be running things from Diamond City, his main home. If they want us to talk to him, it’s probably a video phone call.”

I gagged. “Not much better.”

“Ooh, finally something we can agree on. Sooner we finish this mission, sooner you won’t have to think about Wario’s dick anymore.”

I nodded. And so our search for those coins continued. Floor by floor, we scanned every square inch. When someone dared to ask who we were, our go-to answer was, “Interns.” Got a couple of strange looks, but we still descended four more floors without being detained. At the same time, Captain Toad’s constant squirming with his shoes slowly went away.

“Getting used to them now?”

“Kinda necessary— Hang on.” He waved to a man who was staring at him and blew a kiss. “Necessary, isn’t it, sister?”

I giggled. “Congrats.”

Finally able to keep up with my pace, he’d tackle one side of a floor while I did another. Every time, we’d reunite in the stairwell and share any information we gathered. By the time we reached 27, which seemed to be some sort of mechanical room, my exhaustion began to catch up with me again. I dragged my legs across the dusty floor, pinching myself to make sure I didn’t skip over valuable clues. Meanwhile, he was all the way on the other end, far enough to where neither could hear one another.

Why were there so many papers!? All over the tables, some sticking to the bottom of my sneakers, they were everywhere. And with a disgusting shade of blue too.

“Oh, blueprints, duh.” I looked between the exit of the room and the stack of sheets on the metal table, trying to decide if I should leave or run with them. Well, in a few seconds, I was stuffing random sheets into my bra like an addict smuggling drugs.

I folded at least a dozen papers before something caught my eye. The first non-blue paper in this stack. A basic white piece of printer paper, filled to the brim with text. Logic told me to not risk stealing something vital, unless I wanted an immediate alert when someone walked into this room. But I checked out the upper part of the document.

“All juicy components for MCSFBOOM are to be stored on the mechanical floors, 7, 27, 47 and 57-59, until the cocktail can be produced. Floor 7 should be a storing ground for the NHS products. Keep them in the lockers, to prevent them being taken from any intruders.

“PT could expect more splashy power in the mixture. See if we may request more materials. We must prepare the batch at least 12 hours before the huge day.”


Next to the “PT” word, there was a drawing of a crown. Not any childish drawing either. No, why was this so similar to Peach’s crown?

In fact… There was more to the drawing.

“What are you doing here!?”

That voice… It didn’t come from Captain Toad.

I spun on my heels to face the exit door and saw another man in a business suit. Jeez, they were all like rich clones, all professionally dressed. Meanwhile, my sick butt was sweating bullets and swaying with wobbly legs.

“I’m just…” I softened the aggression in my voice. “I got bored in the waiting room downstairs, that’s all. I’ll go back.”

“No, you’re staying with me. Them’s the rules, gotta keep on eye on you now.” He took a step forward, reaching out a hand. “Your friend’s been busted too, so whatever game you’re playing is over.”

“Wait!” I put my hands up. “If you let us just walk around, my friend’ll let you fuck hi— HER!”

He continued to approach. At this point, my options were becoming increasingly desperate. I began to rattle off every sexual term that came to mind.

“Blowjobs, handjobs, anal, whatever you want, sir. We really can’t afford to get in trouble right now. Please?”

“Your friend’s pretty much alone, so—”

“Then I’ll join in!”

After squeezing the life out of my wrist, he began to think aloud. “Been a while since they gave me permission to use one of you sluts… Don’t get it twisted, that’s the only reason I’m considering your offer. Not ‘cause of your looks, especially those of a spore machine.”

He could insult me as much as he wanted. As long as I got out of here eventually, I’d take his racist blows.

The man kept an eye on me as he walked to the door. There, he quickly snatched a skinny arm and pulled the figure into the room. Lo and behold, it was a trembling Captain Toad. Hmm… Nervous about the offer or the fact he got caught to begin with? As he came to my side, he stared at me as if I’d set fire to his body. I shrugged, as if to say, “I’m sorry. What else was I gonna do?”

As the man unbuckled his pants, the captain whispered to me, “Could’ve knocked him out quietly.”

“He’s a whole metre taller than us, and my body is throbbing. Be happy I can negotiate better than you.”

He went to respond but let out a gasp as we heard the sound of clothes hitting the floor. And now that I saw the man’s penis, my face was tingling as well.

I’d always scoffed when boys bragged about having big penises back in school, you know. It was like they were only thinking about their own pleasure and never that of us girls. Believe it or not, every girl has a little thing called a “cervix”. And the moment something rams into it, it puts us on the verge of tears. Even if we could take the pain like champs, half of these pathetic guys were nowhere near the mystical six-inch range they talked about. Many had four inches at best, Minh T. could attest to that. As they grew older, nothing changed.

However, the Scapelli standing before us happened to have that legendary cock. Mentally measuring it, it came in at about EIGHT inches. Not only that, but the size of his testicles made two eggs look like peas.

My vagina clenched.

“Maid.” The man snapped his fingers. “Get over here and start licking theses balls.”

Captain Toad squeaked, his eyes fixed on me while sweat rained from his forehead. No laughs came from me. All I did was motion for him to do his job. If I felt bad enough later, I’d make it up to him.

“I will cum in your mouth someday,” he whispered. He then sighed, giving his elegant dress another fluff before taking the step forward.

The Scapelli grinned at me. “You’ll get your turn soon.”

Fuck. That.

Now that Captain Toad was on his knees, he took a deep breath. You could feel the heavy machinery rattling as his breathing intensified. One breath, two breath, three breaths later, the first slurp echoed through the room. Then, like a kid on an ice-cream cone, he ran his tongue over the plump balls of the Scapelli.

Never in my life had I seen a man engage in sex with another man like that. No matter how disgusting it looked, I couldn’t turn away.

The captain let out his first girly moan as he gave the balls a squeaky kiss. Then he began to suck the penis just like he’d feared. You wouldn’t know he was afraid, though, from the energy on display. At first glance, you’d think it was Minh T. sucking on that dick like an ice lolly. The way he bobbed up and down, not complaining one bit as the Scapelli applied force to his cap… During this blowjob, Captain Toad even attempted to swallow the whole damn cock! He didn’t get it all the way in—it was probably wrestling with his uvula—but his mouth got disturbingly close to the hairy base of the shaft.

Instructing him along the way, the Scapelli stroked the Toad’s cap. “Bitch, wrap your tongue around it.”

“Yes, daddy.” Ew! Captain Toad continued moaning like a girl playing with her pussy. How he could stand to slurp that dick for minutes on end confused me. I guess when it’s a matter of life and death, you fight to see another day.

Soon the Scapelli was holding Captain Toad’s head in place. Then he took full command, thrusting his cock into the Toad’s mouth as if he were a sex doll. He went on and on, deaf to Captain Toad’s occasional grunts of pain as the eight-incher penetrated his throat. All the while, the Scapelli kept his eyes on me. Man, I felt like an alien in a science lab the way he was staring.

Checking out Captain Toad was the only way to ease my nerves even remotely. And ew, I had to watch him going through with a homosexual act.

Well, maybe if I swapped a few factors, the image would become more palatable. Yeah, of course! Just swap the nasty penis with my foot, and imagine he’s giving all that mouth action to me!

Ah… Much better. He may have sucked like a girl, but this happened to do wonders to my longer toes. And from this angle, I couldn’t deny that he looked an extra bit more adorable. Especially now that Minh T. had dollified him up. If he was embarrassed to suck on something like this, it wasn’t showing at all in his mannerisms. Mmm… Would’ve been a lovely way to get him to stop talking too, just gargling my toes in his mouth. Wasn’t like they were unbearably sweaty yet, at least I didn’t think they were.

“You!”

A harsh slap across my face took me back to the blowjob ordeal.

“It’s your turn.”

Hmph! He pushed Captain Toad aside and removed his pants completely so he could sit on the ground. His legs slowly spread to give me enough room to lie down as I…

Avoiding nausea was the first challenge. Not only was I about to give some head for the first time in my life, but I had to lick a dick already slobbered on by another person. Gross. On top of that, I spotted the faint white liquid oozing from the tip of the cock. So, next to a saliva dish, I was gonna have to swallow some pre-cum.

“Well, get on with it. What are you waiting for?” he asked, pulling on my braids.

Fuck it, Toadette. Here goes…

First I closed my eyes. They were about as tight as my vagina. Now with my vision gone, I let the penis slowly enter my mouth. How strange… The tip of it felt like a piece of wet rubber, and yet everything else had the texture of something you’d eat—all soft and squishy. I got about three and a half inches of it inside of me, and at first I only made slight tongue movements. If I could prevent my taste buds from registering a flavour, I would at all costs.

“Bitch, suck!”

“OUCH!”

With a punch to my cap, I choked on the Scapelli’s penis like a drooling baby. My techniques… Well, I had none other than to imitate what I’d seen Captain Toad do. That consisted of bobbing my head while swirling my tongue around like a washing machine. Ugh, his penis was also one of those uncut ones, so that was another negative. All that extra skin made the saltiness saltier, and I cringed as my tongue loosened some drier pre-cum trapped in the wrinkly folds.

But I wasn’t bound to give up yet. Not yet. If I could just suck and suck for a couple more minutes, the job would be done. Peach’s death could come later.

Based on the first two minutes of choking on this penis, I might’ve overestimated how difficult giving a blowjob could be. It really was a simple as slobbering over someone’s dick and applying some suction. Here and there, the penis came dangerously close to poking the back of my throat. However, this would only cause me to briefly pause before resuming again.

Right now, the hardest part was processing it all mentally. Not only was I getting fucked in my mouth, but it was by someone part of a family who’d tried to take me out. And as if that wasn’t bad enough, he was getting a little too aggressive for my liking. The tugging on my braids, the banging on my cap like a Spear Guy playing a drum, all those bits of pain were insufferable. How did Captain Toad manage to have a smoother experience?

Hmm… Maybe if I faked more passion…

“Mmmmmm… Fuck my mouth, daddy…” Never had I wanted to refer to someone with a term as gross as “daddy”, but my hand was forced.

“Yeah, come on,” the man panted, thrusting himself into my mouth. The pre-cum spread further, I could taste it lightly sloshing past my teeth.

“Fuck my mouth… Fuck it…”

This went on for a good while, my false compliments and pleading, and the Scapelli’s increase in pleasure. The way he continued squeezing my braids and now tugging on my hair, I was clearly getting nowhere with him. This jerk had one love in his life, and it was control. Just pure domination. He’d probably make for a good husband for Peach.

“Hey, maid. Come over here… Good girl.”

After hearing what sounded like extra slurping, I finally opened my eyes.

“Wha!?”

Un-fucking fair.

Here I was, getting mouth-fucked by a gross penis, meanwhile Captain Toad was getting his toes sucked by the Scapelli! And not by me. Okay, he didn’t look like he was having a blast either. The Toad was deeply blushing and looking the other way while his toes twitched in the Scapelli’s mouth, as if he’d gone catacombic. And he was indeed still wearing nylons, so the Scapelli didn’t receive the full taste of his toes. But fuck that. Watching him get his feet licked like this made me scowl. Those were my toes. I wanted them in MY mouth at the end of the day. And I’d be damned if some stupid crime boy was gonna lick them bare.

“You like that?” The Scapelli asked him. “Like when I suck your big toe like that?”

“Um… My feet are sweaty…”

“Like I give a fuck. After I nut in your friends’ mouth, I’ll make you squirt just by sucking these toes.”

Captain Toad put up a smile to cover his whimpering. “Ooh boy, thank you so much. Mmm… Yeah, now that you mention it, it does feel pretty nice.”

“Told ya.”

My pace picked up as I went harder and harder on the penis. I took a lengthy lick from the balls to the head, before shoving the whole cock in my mouth and sucking like a vacuum cleaner.

“Let’s get these off, missy,” the man moaned. As his hands went up Captain Toad’s legs, reaching for a spot to rip the nylon off, I let out a silent gasp.

My power got higher and higher, and I was now audibly fuming as the captain’s bare foot came to light. And so, my mouth made an executive decision.

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!”

I bounced backwards, slamming my rear against a tall machine. It wasn’t until a bitter taste hit my tongue that I’d realised what I’d done. If the Scapelli thought he was horrified, I was terrified by his ear-piercing scream. To our side, Captain Toad’s eyes were as wide as they got. A look at the Scapelli’s cock revealed the why for all of this, for we saw fresh blood oozing from the tip. Just a bit above where my teeth currently were.

And it wasn’t a small cut like you’d get on your lip.

“You did that on purpose!”

“No, I’m sorry, I— ACHOO!” A snot bullet coated the upper half of his penis, mixing with the blood. On top of that, both of us Toads stood in awe as the penis began to shoot rounds of semen out. Spurt after spurt of white liquid, now taking some of the previous disgusting mixture with it.

“The fuck!? You’re dead!”

In a rush, he lunged at me, both of us yelling at the top of our lungs.

CLANG!

He let out another roar, rubbing his head. “Boys, boys! It’s Leo! They’re killing me here—”

CLANG! CLANG!

In a second, he dropped as if someone had shot him. Panting and trembling, I glanced at Captain Toad. In his hands was a steel clipboard. As fountain pens rained from the nearby table, I slowly shook my head. Stupid me. What did I just do?

“Dumbass!” He grabbed my neck. “The plan was working! Why the hell would you do that!?”

“I’m sorry.” All I could do was just stare at the ground. Partially at those toes that’d caused such a spike in my emotions.

“Woman!”

“Stop yelling at me, I’m sorry! Can I not make mistakes every once in a while!? I’m just a Toad!”

“You chose a stupid time to screw up this time.” After throwing on his flats, he punted the Scapelli into the corner. “He won’t stay down long, and someone probably heard all the screaming. Let’s go.”

“Grab that white paper on the table first!”

“Why?”

I stared at him for five dizzy seconds. My trembling body language eventually convinced him to snatch it and stuff it in his dress pocket. Together, we bolted from the room, myself full of regret for taking that chomp. And as soon as we made a beeline for the emergency stairs, a siren blared loudly. It repeated the same message in a computerised voice.

“Attention. Attention. A violence emergency has been reported in the building. Four possible individuals. Please remain in your offices while security sweeps the floors. Do not leave for any reason.”

Four?
© Copyright 2023 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VanillaSoftArt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056923