*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056960-Two-New-Records-for-a-Weekday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1056960 added October 7, 2023 at 10:40pm
Restrictions: None
Two New Records for a Weekday
Two New Records for a Weekday


Don’t know what I’m doing wrong, but whatever it is I hope that I can continue doing it. Whatever the reason is, when I think I’m doing my averages for the number of scenes I write in a day, the number of single paragraphs, or both, I do better. I don’t know how I do it, but I do.

Especially, when it comes to the weekdays aka Thursday and Friday mornings. From the time I started these scripts, I have steadily gotten better at them. Sure, I have had some setbacks a few times, but even they were better than they should have been. At least what I expected to get done in one day. Especially on a weekday.

So, how bad did I do earlier today at work? I got thirteen scenes written and forty-two single paragraphs. That’s three paragraphs per scene with three more for three of those scenes. I know that one extra was in scenes twenty-five and thirty, but I’m not sure where the fourth single paragraph was in the other scene.

I think the fourth single paragraph was in scenes twenty-six, twenty-eight, thirty-one, or thirty-three, but I can’t remember which one it is. All I can remember is that there was a lot of dialogue in that scene. Three or four single paragraph that was dialogue. If I had started writing this blog about fourteen hours ago, I may have remembered it.

Unfortunately, I waited until almost the end of the day to write it. It doesn’t really matter which one it was or why there was a fourth one, though. All that does matter is that I got forty-two single paragraphs written and thirteen scenes. Especially, since it happened on a weekday. That’s the real surprise in all of this.

It could have been five single paragraphs in one scene. That has happened a few times. I don’t know how it happened in the past, but in order for it to happen this time either scene twenty-five or thirty would have been three single paragraphs instead of four. Don’t think that happened earlier today at work, but it could have.

The number of scenes and single paragraphs that I got written aren’t the only things that surprised me earlier today at work. It was also how I was feeling. With it getting cold outside and still a little bit nippy where I work, I’m very surprised that I got so much writing done. After all, it wasn’t just the surprise.

All day I felt weak and tired. Not tired because of a lack of sleep, but tired because of the way I was feeling. True, I haven’t gotten a lot of sleep the last few days, but that didn’t affect my work or my writing. That’s kind of obvious since I got so much writing done today. I hope I can do well or better this weekend.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056960-Two-New-Records-for-a-Weekday