*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056963-Both-Not-Quite-New-Records
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1056963 added October 7, 2023 at 11:26pm
Restrictions: None
Both Not Quite New Records
Both Not Quite New Records


If I remember correctly, the best I have done on a weekend is twenty scenes for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. that isn’t quite what I did today at work. It was only nineteen scenes today. The last true belonged to Act Three of Part Two of the Movie Introduction for this project.

There were seven single paragraphs within those two scenes that ended Act Three. The beginning of Act Four started with three Establishing Shots. It looks like that’s the way it’s going to be for this Part and the episodes to follow. At least the last two Acts of Part Two.

Of course, there may be times within an Act when there will be an Establishing Shot, but that isn’t going to happen too often. They mostly appear at the beginning of each Part and Episode. With these three Establishing Shots and the seven single paragraphs that ended Act Three, that’s a total of ten single paragraphs so far.

That means I did seventeen scenes and fifty-four single paragraphs in Act Four. With the two scenes and ten single paragraphs, I did a total of nineteen scenes and sixty-four single paragraphs earlier today at work. That’s very good considering how I was feeling earlier today. I felt so bad, that it did affect my work a little bit.

I felt weak and tired all day yesterday. My feet were in almost constant pain throughout my shift earlier today at work. Especially, when I did my first round. The second and third rounds weren’t quite as bad, but they were still bad too. Despite how I was feeling I still got a lot written.

My weakness and tiredness wasn’t the only thing that stopped me from getting a little bit more writing done. It was also my slight lack of concentration. I had a lot of problems with concentration earlier today at work. As a result, my writing suffered a little bit too.

Also had some trouble with my single paragraphs too. Mostly because of their line numbers. The thirteen, fifteen, or nineteen lines/seconds for each scene. There were several of them. I knew what I wanted to write, but not sure how to write it. That slowed me down a lot earlier today at work. It didn’t slow me down that much, though.

That still isn’t all that stopped me from writing one or two, three more single paragraphs, and another scene earlier today at work. I also had a hiccup at work. It wasn’t a big deal, but it did slow me down a little bit. As a result, I didn’t get as many scenes or single paragraphs as I wanted to get done today at work.








© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056963-Both-Not-Quite-New-Records