*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056967
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1056967 added October 8, 2023 at 1:37am
Restrictions: None
A Child's Terrifying trip to movies - When Evil Lurks part 2
It was October 5th, 2023, and you were coming home from work when you get a distressing phone call from your mother. She was calling you up because a terrible incident has happened at your sister's household! Not only did one of her sons tried to kill himself with a knife, but your sister has slit her own wrists, and she attempted to slit her own throat before authorities arrived and stopped her in a nick of time! Your sister is alive, but is in critical condition at a hospital. two of her sons are also taken to the hospital to be put on "suicide watch."

Friday morning, on October 6th, you try to think about just why in the world your sister and her sons would do just insane stuff! And then...it finally hit you!


That's what it is! WITCHCRAFT! Because the night before, your family went to a church and had a prayer meeting over Ross and some witch or warlock or someone like that summoned up a demonic spirit or a ghost or something and had it go into that house! Whatever it was, it went into that house, possessed everyone inside, made everyone go crazy enough to want to hurt themselves! This is so totally logical! This is the most logical thing you can think of! Of course, Ross would claim that it was actually mental illness and/or drugs, but you honestly think he is full of shit!

On Saturday, October 7th, 2023, you would hop into your Hummer and would start to drive over to the boardwalk where the movie theater is to get back at that bastard! As you drive down the highway, you would pull out your huge jug of Moonshine and would start to take sips from it as you drive! At some point, you started to feel quite hot and start to take off your clothes! Eventually, you would strip down until you are butt naked behind the wheel! You would then quickly grab a blanket and cover up your lap to keep some people from "peeping" at you! Eventually, you would arrive at the boardwalk and park your Hummer behind some bushes! You would wait for a bit before you start to get out of the Hummer and start to walk towards the movie theater! Everything is fine and dandy, however, except for one thing...you are still butt naked! That's right, YOU ARE WALKING DOWN THE BOARDWALK, BUTT NAKED IN FRONT OF KIDS AND FAMILIES! Enraged parents would cuss you out and/or call the police on you! Eventually, the cops would arrive and talk to you, but you are so intoxicated that you have quite a hard time trying to talk to them!


After you get put in the back of the cop car, you start to cry out like a baby!


As you get hauled off to jail, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056967