*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057404-I-MarvelUnderwear
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1300042
All that remains: here in my afterlife as a 'mainstream' blogger, with what little I know.
#1057404 added November 28, 2023 at 6:01pm
Restrictions: None
I Marvel…Underwear
I can stare at a discussion thread for hours, and marvel it how many good points people make. I’m all for simple, but somehow I manage to get my head so far up inside something it is difficult to pull it out. In a roundabout way, saying, too bad it’s all just a waste of time and energy. When so many good commenters can’t find common ground or a good consensus to make it possible to move on with one’s own life and not get hung up.

That is where modern day discourse fails, because we don’t accept the holes inside of the known to receive the emptiness of unknown. We can stand back and just marvel at the mystery and move on to the next thing.

And when the lights go out at the end of the day, I am not so obsessed that I will go back and ruminate on unsolvable things for many more hours.  But also, if prevailing topic that meets my eye on a consistent basis, I will not shut it out. I keep an unconscious, yet vigilant awareness…every little detail that stacks/stores as circumstantial evidence in the back of whatever collective memory. And when you do, evidence presents, some potential piece to introduce to the rest, examined for its worth, decide if it be memory pile or thrown in trash.

The thing is, trash never meets the curb. Old subjects will never die. And even though we say we are done with something, it eventually finds a way to bite us in the ass, meet our eye, and decide, are you trying to make me feel something? if we need to turn around, whether to react, before we actually act, which feeds into a whole other narrative. Lines drawn around arguments usually suffocate to find air. Begin anew?

This doesn’t have to happen — unless the unholy mess of circumstance becomes so overwhelming that it’s undeniable what the true answer is. You stand on the lone side of that table, grinning ear-to-ear. You can deny this reality and move forward with blinders on, but make sure you wear thick undergarments.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/616-iron-man-vs-mom-scarlet-witc...

I’m Iron Man but not in reality.
I’m Scarlet Witch but not in totality.
These these two souls merge, rather than fight for non-sensical, ignorant reasons, more dangerous to one another. Fire is within. You don’t want to feel what I’m protecting them from.

10.14.23

Worlds can collide, given space and time, throw in delusional math…variables with variables can intersect, intercept if I incept correctly. Let’s hope an ADHD addled but highly functioning mind be not adapted by AI…and, how that would work. We have just flimsy fantasy. Reality is so much bigger.

Two more links to come:





© Copyright 2023 He’s Brian K Compton (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
He’s Brian K Compton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057404-I-MarvelUnderwear