*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057581-Italian-Inspired-Salad-W-Chicken-Sandwhich
Rated: E · Book · Food/Cooking · #2304709
A tasty collection of delicious, quick meals
#1057581 added October 17, 2023 at 4:48pm
Restrictions: None
Italian Inspired Salad W Chicken Sandwhich
Recipe for blog


This was a fast, easy, "cheat" meal. Yesterday, I very thinly sliced zucchini and treated it like cucumber. I added finely sliced onion and tomatoes, and 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil and about two-three tablespoons of vinegar. I eyeballed it and didn't exactly measure it. I added salt and pepper and let that marinate together for about an hour. I served that as a side with our dinner...then had about half left over.

Tonight, I added about three cups of spring mix salad greens, thinly sliced radishes, sliced green olives and split baby carrots and tossed it in the vinegar mix. That was our main portion of our meal tonight.

Then, I cheated and used fully cooked breaded spicy chicken patties for my husband and I had the regular chicken patties. I just air fried us each two patties and my husband put his on buns and I ate mine plain. Obviously, your seeing HIS plate. We drank iced Bangel tea. Such a super quick, fast meal! If you can catch the chicken patties on sale, its a great low cost meal as well.
© Copyright 2023 Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love (UN: wordgeek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057581-Italian-Inspired-Salad-W-Chicken-Sandwhich