*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057676-Day-19---Settings-Definitions-Lists
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2305610
Plotting a novel from scratch for a change of pace. Should be fun.
#1057676 added October 19, 2023 at 1:07pm
Restrictions: None
Day 19 - Settings: Definitions Lists
The hotel that the trio stay in is called 'Brenhines'. It is located on the sea front in Llandudno. Dave, Jim and Richard have taken three sea view rooms for two weeks. They have stayed at the hotel before. It is a little run down, but generally well maintained. It does take dogs, so Montmorency is welcome.

The hotel has a ballroom, and have entertainment Thursdays-Sundays, and occasionally on other days too. There is a bar, and food is served there. It does breakfasts, but they are ordered as required, the hotel is not a bed and breakfast.

The Ladyboys of Bangkok show is on at the Venue Cymru. There is a bar there where the group can gather before the show.

The carved wood characters from Alice in Wonderland are:

Alice (near the railway station entrance)

White Rabbit (in Mostyn Street)

The Red Queen (in Gloddaeth Street)

The Cheshire Cats (one at West Shore, the other in the Happy Valley)

Tweedledum and Tweedle Dee (on the Great Orme)

Caterpillar (Happy Valley)

The Mad Hatter (on the promenade opposite the Brenhines Hotel)
© Copyright 2023 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057676-Day-19---Settings-Definitions-Lists