*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057752-Day-20---Settings-List
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2305610
Plotting a novel from scratch for a change of pace. Should be fun.
#1057752 added October 20, 2023 at 2:56pm
Restrictions: None
Day 20 - Settings List
Settings:

The rooms at Brenhines Hotel. The trio have sea view rooms, Jim and Dave have rooms next to one another on the first floor, and Richard's is above Jim's, and on the second floor. The rooms are pretty identical with each having a double bed, two chairs, a television and a counter with a kettle. There is also a wardrobe and a chest of drawers in each room.

The bar at Brenhines Hotel a long bar the length of the room is on the inner wall, opposite there are many large windows facing out onto the promenade and the sea.

The ballroom at Brenhines Hotel has a stage at one end, and seating all around. Usually there are lots of small tables and chairs set out facing the stage. These are cleared away for actual dances.

The Pier at Llandudno has numerous small businesses dotted along it's length selling a variety of seaside related items. It has an amusement arcade at the far end, and another near the netrance. There is a bar at the far end, and also a fishing area.

The Great Orme. There is a five mile road that stretches around the Orme, and about half way is a cafe. Jim enjoys walking the Orme. At one point you can see Cormorants.

Rhos on Sea is a few miles along the coast from Llandudno and is a fairly small but popular seaside town.

Rhyl is North of Llandudno and was a childhood holiday place of Dave and Jim, now it is a shadow of it's former self, very run down and 'grotty'

© Copyright 2023 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057752-Day-20---Settings-List