*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057717-Thirty-Six-and-Ten-Again
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1057717 added October 19, 2023 at 11:38pm
Restrictions: None
Thirty-Six and Ten Again?
Thirty-Six and ten Again?


Since I started writing these scripts, I know that I have done at least one thirty-six single paragraphs a day and at least one ten scenes a day, but I’m not sure if I have done them on the same day before now. I would need to do a lot of research into past blog entries to do that, and I don’t have the time to do it right now.

Whether I have done them together or not, I have done it now. Earlier today at work I wrote thirty-six single paragraphs and ten scenes for the first episode of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Eight of those scenes and twenty-seven single paragraphs were written to end Act One. The other two scenes and nine single paragraphs started Act Two.

Out of those nine single paragraphs, three of them were Establishing Shots paragraphs. Overall, I did very well for a weekday aka Thursday morning. Especially, considering I did them at work. Even though, it was a very normal day at work. It didn’t start getting busy there until toward the end of my shift.

I think that thirty-six single paragraphs and ten scenes is a good day of writing for a weekday. If it were the weekend, it would be just the opposite. After all, I usually get sixty to sixty-five single paragraphs and about twenty scenes a day on the weekend. About half that many during a weekday. A little more than half earlier today.

Hopefully, I can keep doing this well or better tomorrow and this weekend. I think that I will be able to do close to thirty-six single paragraphs and ten scenes tomorrow too. Give or take a little bit. I’m hoping it will be a little bit more and not less, but anything about thirty and ten I will be happy with.

During the weekday, I have about five hours of writing time to work on my writing projects. So, earlier today I averaged about seven single paragraphs and two scenes per hour. Hopefully, I can do the same thing tomorrow. If not a little bit better. On the weekends those number of hours per day is about nine hours.

On the weekends that’s almost double the number of hours that I have on the weekdays. That’s why I can write almost double the number of single paragraphs and scenes that I can get written per day. Hopefully, I will be able to keep that up on a daily and weekly basis. I think that I can do it, but I’m not going to count on it until it happens.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057717-Thirty-Six-and-Ten-Again