*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057733
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1057733 added October 20, 2023 at 10:00am
Restrictions: None
A Reclusive Dragoness
William Foxington (or Will) woke up early as usual. His home was located at the edge of town where a huge thick wood spread off into the distance. Everyone knew that a dragoness hid out in that wood. This dragoness was special as she could be seen as big as a large hill in the early hours of the day. Many tried to find her, but she always shrunk back down before being found. Will was enamored about the whole thing & secretly loved all that massive beauty. As it was Saturday he took his weekly hike into the thick woods. A couple of hours beating through the bush he found a well hidden glade. There was a waterfall & large lake. Snoozing on the bank was her! He tried to move carefully, but he stepped on a stick & she awoke. Swelling 3 times her size she approached William. He felt his mind being invaded & searched. Satisfied that the fox would keep her special place secret as well as his interest in growth & herself she shrank back down. Will noted that she was only a few inches taller than him at 5' 6".
© Copyright 2023 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057733