*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303465-The-Perfect-Girlfriend
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Erotica · #2303465
A boyfriend uses his gift of enlargement on his girlfriend.
Jack had a special gift. He could enlarge anything he touched. One day his girlfriend Sally observed him growing a candy bar to 3x it's size. "How do you do that? Can it work on people?" "Why?" he replies. She leans in close & wispers, "I always wanted to be bigger." He smiles & puts his arms around her neck. Hanging on he causes her body to grow. "Ohh. This feels great! Make me 50' tall! While your at it can you also make my chest bigger?" Jack loves the idea & complies. Sally was getting bigger by the second, but for every foot she grew Jack made sure her chest grew 4x as much. Now his girlfriend was a magnificent giantess. He felt pride in how magnificent he made her & she was beholden to him for his gift of growth. She vigorously rubbed her chest overwealmed by it's pure swollen size. Jack was just happy he had a good view as hanging on to her neck allowed him to be lifted off the ground & her breasts to grow around him. They were so soft, yet mighty. It was all so good!
© Copyright 2023 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303465-The-Perfect-Girlfriend