*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057760-Out-of-time
by Tim
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2299896
An attempt at creating a daily blog.
#1057760 added October 20, 2023 at 8:32pm
Restrictions: None
Out of time!
Running out of time today. I started watching a webinar on bird photography and I'm just getting to the end. It's only a 90 minute presentation but my shoulder has been killing me today and I've been easily distracted. The light is at the end of the tunnel now, pretty much just fluff on how the person does their editing and housekeeping chores. Those are all pretty much personalized and you adjust as you go, there is no definitive way to do things and as you learn you adjust until you feel you have it right.

I had to start taking pain meds in middle of the night. My bed is not conducive to keeping the shoulder from aching and my recliner downstairs is not comfortable to sleep in. I should never have agreed to purchasing it but, it is what it is.

I've been wanting to obtain a new lens for my camera but good quality glass is not inexpensive. I think I've decided to trade in a lens I have but rarely use since it is large, heavy and awkward. I can trade it for something that is more versatile and a bit lighter. I've got that in my mind now and will be tossing the idea around in my mind over the weekend. My birthday is next month so perhaps I can get myself a new lens. If I do it right, I may be able to get 2 new lenses. The one I'm considering trading was very expensive when I bought it and lenses do retain their value over the years.

I took my son's dog in for her annual exam yesterday and she wasn't able to jump up into my truck so I had to lift her back end up. I'm paying for it today with both arms, muscle aches. Once I get healed up a bit I'm going to have to get serious about doing some working out.

I just realized I have a few appointments next week...and they conflict with one another. Crap. I won't be giving the folks much time to react to reschedule. Well, nothing I can do about that now. I'll have to make calls early on Monday...or see if I can drive fast to get from one to the other...

I need to get back to finish this video as I have another one waiting in the wings. Perhaps I can retain a bit from them, not as much as I could when I was a whole lot younger but all I can do is try.

That's a wrap for today.

© Copyright 2023 Tim (UN: tapiot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057760-Out-of-time