*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057770
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1057770 added October 21, 2023 at 3:50am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Leo
It was October 9th, 2023, and you just got out of jail. You were quite furious still because not only did you get arrested again, but you got word that your family has just went to the hospital...with COVID! Throughout that week, you would rage at your brother Ross, smashing up your laptop in the process! On Friday the 13th, you ended up buying another new Macbook because of your violent rage!


On October 16th, you started to have a bit of legal trouble again, as you were driving your vehicle around town. You would get pulled over by the police again over some nonsense!


As soon as the tow truck and police officers leave, you started to cuss up a storm! On October 17th, you would make some phone calls. One place is the tow lot and the other is to 911...because those assholes stole your ride!!!


As soon as the cops arrive, instead of helping you get your vehicle back, they just snap at you and tell you if you misuse 911 again, you will be arrested!

So, on October 18th, you decided to show up to the tow lot, without warning, and try to get your ride back!


You would then talk to more police officers, but would end up having to be escorted off of the tow lot...

On Friday, October 20th, you would get all kinds of notifications on Facebook. Apparently, that bastard brother of yours is seeing yet, another dumb Indian movie!


You couldn't fucking believe this! LAST TIME HE WENT TO THE THEATER, HE BOUGHT BACK FUCKING COVID, AND SENT EVERYONE TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL! IF HE GOES BACK TO THAT FUCKING THEATER, HE WOULD NOT ONLY BRING BACK ANOTHER DOSE OF THAT SHIT, BUT WOULD CAUSE ANOTHER LOCK-DOWN ON HALLOWEEN FOR THE FOURTH TIME IN THE ROW!!!

YOU CANNOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!!!


You would then borrow your wife's truck and would start to head to town to look for the bastard! You managed to find Ross driving to the nearest Wal-Mart! Once you followed him inside, you would see him talking to his roommate. You forgot that his roommate works here as well! You then would see Ross talking to the fucking skank from before, THE ONE HE WAS MAKING OUT WITH BACK IN APRIL!!! As you keep watching her, you would get a real good look at her rear end as she bends over to get something! As you keep staring, you would unzip yourself and start to um...pleasure yourself...

Just as you spilled your..."love" on some clothes that are on sale, you would be spotted by Ross's roommate, asking just what the Hell you are doing! You try to run and hide, but you would soon realize that the cops are after you too!


After you get slammed into the back of the cop car, you start to cry out from all of the pain and torment these cruel officers put you through!


As you get hauled off to jail, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post;
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057770