*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057790
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1057790 added October 21, 2023 at 10:47am
Restrictions: None
Introductions
Yani waves Will over to sit by her at the edge of the lake. Shyly he came closer. He would have bolted by now, but her alluring dark purple scales glowing with an inner light kept him calm. Sitting down, he couldn't help but stare at her busty breasts, each the size of a 10 gallon hat. She caught him looking & said, "I see you know what you like! Climb in if you want!" Yani then made her chest swell to twice it's size so there would be ample room for him. Will climbs up & over them, sliding himself in the nice cozy spot right under her snout. "So what's your name & if you don't mind my asking, how did you get that scar on your back?" she said. Will shakily responds "I'm Willington, but you may call me Will. As for the scar, I had it since birth. Why?" he replied. "I'll tell you one day, but for now you must leave as it's almost noon. I have a lot of chores to do. Where do you live so I may give you a ride home?" Yani asked. Will told her & she grew to cover more ground. Soon Will was home & Yani was gone.
© Copyright 2023 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057790