*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057993
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1057993 added November 11, 2023 at 9:48am
Restrictions: None
The Scar
Will ate breakfast & went back to the glade. Yani was sunning herself by the lake. Will shyly approaches & timidly asks, "Can you tell me about my scar yet?". Yani gets up & says, "That scar is a sign that growth powers work on you. It may even mean you might eventually wield that power yourself." "Are you saying you can make me bigger too?", Will asked. "Yep", Yani replied. "Would you like that?" "I'd love it" Will cried in excitement. "But what about you?" "Aah" Yani replied. "Did you enjoy my huge breasts & size." Will nodded silently as he remembered her massiveness the day before & how both it & her alluring purple scales had smitten him. "Well then," Yani spoke, "We must grow together. However, lets make it interesting. Follow me." Will followed her for several miles until they came upon an old, vine covered tower. It was the kind of tower that was built as an accommodation for laboratory space with a manufacturing area.
© Copyright 2023 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057993