*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057998
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1057998 added October 24, 2023 at 4:38pm
Restrictions: None
The Tower Bottom
Will followed Yani inside the 1,000 ft tall tower. They passed through a lobby & some rooms designed for chemical experiments until they came to the middle of the tower. All sorts of factory equipment lay around in the huge room that had its ceiling 5 stories above them. Yani strode to the middle of the room & began to grow. Will lovingly watched as her body grew taller. Her muscles swelled but the biggest change was her chest. It expanded at such a rate it kept up being as big as the rest of her. Will couldn't help but run towards that mighty, massive chest. However, when he clutched it, rubbing the soft swelling flesh, he began to feel his body change. He was also growing bigger, yet his muscles were growing faster. Equipment was shoved to the side or crushed under their great mass. A nice warmth spread through him & he was overcome by the power Yani was pumping into him. Soon, both he & Yani took up the giant room, although Yani's chest was arguably what took up the most room.
© Copyright 2023 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057998