*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058024-The-Old-Fashion-Way-With-a-Twist
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1058024 added October 24, 2023 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
The Old Fashion Way, With a Twist
The Old Fashion Way, With a Twist


This may or may not be a short blog entry today. If it is, then it will be because I don’t have too much to write about today. Usually, that means that my brother and I had a lot that needed to be done today. It's kind of is, but that’s not the real reason for this being short.

My brother and I did have a few things that we needed to get done today after all, but it wasn’t that bad. I still had plenty of time to work on the transcription of my handwriting to my laptop. I’m still trying to do it the simplest way possible. What little time I had today that is what I was trying to do.

Unfortunately, I’m still not going to be able to convert my handwriting into text. So, it looks like I’m going to need to do it the hard way. There are two ways that I can do it the hard way. One way is with my writing next to my laptop and be transcribing it from there.

The other way is to scan my writing into my laptop. I may not be able to convert it into text, but I can split the screen with my scans on the top and my Word Documents under it. It’s sort of like my writing next to me. Only it’s easier to read. At least I think that it will be. After all, I won’t need to worry about my lighting problems.

Out of the two ways, I think the second one is the best for me. At least I think that I can do it this way. If not, I’m not sure how I’m going to do it. Probably need to do it the old, old fashion way with my writing next to me. I don’t want to do it that way, but I might have to.








© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058024-The-Old-Fashion-Way-With-a-Twist