*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057957-Its-Not-My-Other-Blog
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1057957 added October 23, 2023 at 11:30pm
Restrictions: None
It's Not My Other Blog
It’s Not My Other Blog


Normally, I would switch to my other blog, Other Than Scriptwriting, for the next three days aka my days off from work. There is no reason to do that for the next couple of weeks. After all, I had only one Short Story for this month, and I finished it last Wednesday.

The only thing I needed to do was create it and enter this contest. That’s what I did today. now that I’m finished with that, I can go back to my scriptwriting. Unfortunately, I didn’t have time today to do that. Why didn’t I have the time?

What is the usual reason why I can’t get any writing done? That’s right, it’s because of what my brother and I needed to get done today. Like a normal first day off from work, aka a Monday, my brother and I had a lot that needed to be done today, and it took most of the day to do it.

As a result, I barely had the time to create this Short Story and enter this contest today, and I had to do it in between what my brother and I needed to get done today. I know that I still have a week before the end of this month, but I didn’t want to take any chances.

I could have waited until tomorrow, Wednesday, or next week to create and enter this contest, but what happens if I don’t get it created and entered tomorrow, Wednesday, or next week? it means I won’t be entering any contest this month. I could create it, but I couldn’t enter it.

It’s best if I create it and enter this contest now than take the chance that something comes up and I don’t get to enter this contest. I know that my chances of winning this contest are slim to none, but I definitely won’t win it if I don’t enter it by the end of the month.

If I don’t work on my short stories for the rest of this month, then what will I do? That’s why I’m still on this blog. It’s because I still need to transcribe what I have handwritten at work to my laptop. That’s what I’m going to be doing for the next two weeks this month.

What I’m going to be doing is to scan my handwriting into my laptop. Then I will transcribe it. I still have some ideas about how I’m going to be doing this, but I don’t think it will pan out. I’m probably going to need to transcribe them from my handwriting.

As far as I know, my brother and I don’t have anything that we need to do tomorrow or on Wednesday. My brother has a few things that he needs to get done, but I don’t think that I need to be a part of that. If that is true, then I should get a lot of transcription done tomorrow.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1057957-Its-Not-My-Other-Blog