*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058051
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1058051 added October 25, 2023 at 2:59pm
Restrictions: None
Let It Be, Let It Go
Prompt: Let It Be and Let It Go. How many times have you used these concepts to get through life when problems arise?

Always! Let It Be By The Beatles. Mother Mary. I am not Catholic but I attended a Catholic Collège that was public. I prayed in their Chapel a lot and thought of The Beatles song Let It Be and Mother Mary as I looked at her statue and statues of Jesus. I had problems with a couple of classes and a boyfriend. My father was home from Vietnam and drinking. I looked for answers. Dad found God and Jesus. I am glad he did. I let it be and prayed.

When working, dealing with family and other issues. Let it be. I sometimes get mad and expressed my feelings but I tried not to hurt anyone though I was hurting. I pray about it and let God handle it.

Let It Go. Elsa of Frozen. My favorite Disney Princess. I sing this song when I am upset and it helps me feel better. I wish I could throw ice icicles like Elsa does and build me an ice castle to hide in. At work. I had to let it go. I would go to the front office and yell on the night shift when no one was around. I would cry. I prayed and felt better. I worked in mental health. A girl hung herself. She lived. I am glad she did. The patients would throw things, yell and bang their head against the wall. The cutters. That was hard to handle! I called my Nursing Supervisor and prayed then got answers.

My personal life. Let it be. Forgive family and friends who hurt you. Let it go. Pray. This is how I handle things. We will always have problems but we have to handle them and do what we can to solve them in a peaceful manner. This is how I do it.

Purple Fairy Image

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058051