*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058166
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1058166 added October 27, 2023 at 5:36pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - Taylor Swift Movie Special!
It was Sunday, October 22nd, 2023, and you are still deep in misery because of sickness! Both of your children are still running fever and your girlfriend has been crying ever since you first came into the hospital last night! You would be looking out the hospital window, cussing under your breath as you continue to blame that bastard Ross FOR ALL OF THIS FUCKING MISERY! While the doctors and nurses talk to your girlfriend and kids, you would get a text from your mother. Your mother was talking about taking a group of people to see the new Taylor Swift movie!


She asks if you and your family are still sick, but you lie through your teeth and say that you are just fine, even though you have been having a runny nose a lot quite recently! Some time later, while your girlfriend and kids are asleep, you would slip out of the hospital room and slip into your family's car to head out to see Taylor Swift!


You had quite a good time going out and would thank your family as you get dropped off back at the hospital. After going back into the room, your girlfriend would give you "The Devil's Look" again as you come in.
"Please tell me you didn't go anywhere while you still have COVID..."
"Look, my family wanted to see the new 'Taylor Swift' show and um..."
"BUT YOU ARE STILL SICK WITH COVID, AND YOU COULD HAVE SPREAD IT MORE! YOU ARE ABOUT AS BAD AS YOUR BROTHER!"
"Yeah well, if it gets spread, we will just blame him again!"

Things would be going smoothly for the rest of the week...until Wednesday night...
Your girlfriend would start to complain about a fever and soon, doctors and nurses rush in and take her temperature...she is around 105 degrees...she is suffering from COVID again...you get more angry at Ross because of this...

On the morning of Friday, October 27th, 2023, you would wake up to the most excruciating pain in the back of your throat! On top of that, your neck is so stiff, it hurts quite a bit to move your head around!


You would look over at your girlfriend and, to be quite honest, she doesn't look that hot. She has been in the bathroom all night last night, constantly having diarrhea because of this dreaded disease...
Meanwhile, you would check on your children, and they don't look any better. Your son is worn out from the sickness and is deep in sleep. You would check on your daughter and she is still quite horse. She would then look up at you in a weird way. "What is it darling?" You ask her. She would then gag before puking all over the floor in front of her.


You would let out a deep sigh before asking for a nurse to come in and clean up the mess. As the medical staff cleans up your daughter's vomit, you sit back down in your bed, feeling your blood boiling back up again as you think to yourself, that if that bastard Ross has just listened to his own family and stopped going to the International Movie Theater, your family wouldn't be so goddamn sick like this...
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058166