*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058174-Almost-as-Well-as-Yesterday-Again
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1058174 added October 27, 2023 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
Almost as Well as Yesterday Again
Almost as Well
as Yesterday Again


Two fewer single paragraphs and one less scene were what I didn’t get earlier today at work. If I had gotten them done, I would have tied what I did yesterday at work. Well, that isn’t exactly true. I would have been one over on my single paragraphs. after all, the next scene to write was scene six of Act Four of Episode One.

Most of my scene sixes are three single paragraphs long. So, if I did do another scene earlier today at work, I would have had three single paragraphs instead of two. that’s why I would have one extra paragraph than yesterday if I did do my eleventh scene today too.

What am I writing about? I’m saying that I got thirty-five single paragraphs written earlier today at work and ten scenes. That’s very good considering what I had to go through to get those scenes and paragraphs. After all, it was still very hot in the building where I work and there was no AC. Especially, where I’m sitting most of the time.

Of course, the upper two floors weren’t as bad as the lower three. It was still uncomfortable, but it wasn’t as hot up there. That’s not surprising considering what those two floors are used for. The other two floors above me weren’t too much better than the basement where I’m at.

Where I work most of the time was the hottest. The first and second floors weren’t too much better than mine, but they were a little bit warmer than hot. Floors three and four were the best. It was almost like there may have been a hint of AC up there. That wouldn’t surprise me either if that were true considering what they are used for.

The heat of where I work wasn’t my only problem. I had other problems too. I’m kind of surprised that I got so many single paragraphs and scenes written because of those problems. What kind of problems did I have? The lack of concentration and all the rewriting that I did.

Both the lack of concentration and the rewriting that I had to do was because of the heat of where I work and that I’m still fighting a cold and losing. Also because of the heat of where I work. The rewriting was also because of the lack of concentration. What do I mean by that? It’s because of all the erasing that I had to do.

It was a minor erasing. Writing the wrong word, starting a word, and not writing what I wanted to write, or the misspelling of a word. I also had some problems with sentences, but it was mostly the minor problems that I had. All because of a lack of concentration and the heat.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058174-Almost-as-Well-as-Yesterday-Again