*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058332-No-Time-For-Writing-Today
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1058332 added October 30, 2023 at 11:16pm
Restrictions: None
No Time For Writing Today
No Time For Writing Today


Well, that isn’t exactly true. True, I didn’t have the time to do any writing today, but I didn’t have any writing to do anyway. After all, normally, I would have switched to my other blog, Other Than Scriptwriting, but I had only one Short Story to write this month, and I got it finished about a week or two ago.

Normally, I spend my days off from work aka Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday working on my short stories, poems, novels, etc., but for the last couple of weeks, I haven’t been doing that because I only had one Short Story to write this month. That’s why I’m still in my Only My Scriptwriting blog. It’s because I’m still doing that.

For the last couple of weeks, I have been trying to transcribe the handwriting I do at work to my laptop, but I didn’t get too far with it last week, and it doesn’t appear I’m going to be able to do it this week either. At least not today I haven’t, and it doesn’t look like I’m going to have any time to do it tomorrow either.

I know that my brother and I have several things that we need to do tomorrow, but I’m not sure how long it will take to do them. It’s usually, most of the day if not the whole day. If either of them are true, I won’t have too much time to work on my handwriting transcription tomorrow either. I may or may not have any time to do it tomorrow.

As far as I know, my brother and I don’t have anything to do on Wednesday. If that’s true, then I may be able to work on my handwriting transcription. Unfortunately, all I’m doing right now is scanning my handwriting into my laptop. Once I get that done, then I will start transcribing my scan into my Word documents.

It will be like re-writing it all over again, but that’s the best way for me to transcribe them from my handwriting to my laptop. The process may sound like it’s going to be hard to do, but it’s almost just the opposite of that. From these scans, I will be able to transcribe my handwriting to my laptop a lot easier.

What am I trying to write? The best way to transcribe my handwriting to my laptop is to split my computer into two windows. The top window will be where my scans are, and the bottom window will be for my Word documents. All I need to do is read the top scans, and I will be able to type in what I see into my Word documents.

That’s why I wrote up above that this is sort of like re-writing it. It’s not as bad as it reads. In fact, it might be just the opposite. The only other way that I have been able to come up with is to read the handwriting pages from a paper stand next to my laptop and type it the old-fashioned way. This way, it should be a lot easier.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058332-No-Time-For-Writing-Today