*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058404-The-End-of-the-Month
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1058404 added October 31, 2023 at 11:24pm
Restrictions: None
The End of the Month
The End of the Month


Unfortunately, I was sort of right about today. My brother and I had a lot more that we needed to get done today than I thought. I knew we had some things that needed to be done today, but not as much as we did. That’s why I haven’t gotten any scanning done today.

It’s not just the scanning, though. This is the first time today that I have been able to open my laptop. That’s how bad it was today for my brother and I. From very early this morning until almost the time I started this blog entry for today, we were doing one thing or another.

It wasn’t as bad as it reads above, though. We did have a few minutes here and there when I could have gotten on my laptop. I thought about it, but with only a few minutes to spare, I didn’t think that I could do anything on it. So, I decided not to do it.

Of course, I could have kept my laptop on while my brother and I were doing other things that we needed to be done. If I was writing a Short Story, Poetry, etc., I may have done that, but I’m at the stage of my scriptwriting when I’m scanning my handwriting into my laptop.

I didn’t think that I had time to do any scanning. That’s how long we were home in between what we needed to do today. No matter how I look at it, I didn’t have the time to do any kind of scriptwriting today. It wasn’t just what my brother and I had to do today, though.

It’s happening again. I’m fighting a cold and losing, but it may be worse than that. I may be fighting the flu instead of just a cold. Been feeling weak and tired all day today, and I got plenty of sleep last night. Also, I have been coughing a lot today.

Don’t think that I have gotten the flu yet, though. After all, I don’t have a fever and I don’t think I have had one all day today. So, I may be coming down with a cold or the flu, but I haven’t gotten it yet. With the weather being so low right now, I wouldn’t be surprised if I did have one.

Maybe the other, or both. Between the weather, how I have been feeling, and what my brother and I had to do today, I’m not surprised that I haven’t gotten anything done with my Water Wars scriptwriting project today. hopefully, I can tomorrow. If I even, try to do it.

Tomorrow is the first of November. That means a new WDC Short Story contest is about to begin. The chances are there won’t be any prompt for November tomorrow, but there could be. It has happened before. It could happen again, but I doubt it.

As for the second Short Story that I have been writing lately, I didn’t get a prompt last month. so, there is a very good chance I won’t get it this month either. Then again, I might, but if I do, it probably won’t come out until this weekend, and that’s if I’m lucky.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058404-The-End-of-the-Month