*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058339
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #1670440
A collection of various short stories and poetry.
#1058339 added October 30, 2023 at 11:46pm
Restrictions: None
Costume Party
Boyfriend and Girlfriend go to a Costume Party

“Come on Alex, you look just fine,” the woman said, as she tugged on the leash.

At the end of the leash, was someone wearing a full sheep suit. “Easy for you to say, Sally,” they said. “You’re wearing some fanciful shepherd’s dress, while I’m wearing a fursuit – I’m hot under all of this.”

“True, you are indeed hot,” said Sally, with a chuckle. “But think of what else you got going on.”

“Yes, I know the story,” said Alex. “Hopefully there’s no shepherd about to get a Mutton Surprise.”

Sally chuckled. “Unlikely,” she said. “Now, let’s get inside. You might be warm in that suit, but I’m freezing in this dress.”

Alex chuckled. “I know how to warm you up right quick.”

Sally grinned. “Tempting.” She tugged on the leash. “Now, come on. I don’t want to miss out on the fun.”

Alex quickly grabbed a bag, one that had Sally’s name on it.

They soon entered the building, where it was clear that a party was going on. All were in costume – anthros, mythical creatures, aliens from other realms and planets, creatures that inspired works of horror and fantasy, along with humans – it was sometimes hard to tell who was what. The bag was placed with a number of others, each of which had someone’s name on it.

“Okay, there’s a classic,” Alex said, pointing at a vixen dressed up as the stereotypical farmer wearing a flannel shirt and jean overalls, who was dancing with someone dressed up as a chicken.

“He’s going to be plucked for sure,” said Sally. She then pointed at a male dragon dressed up as a knight, dancing with a male rabbit dressed up as a princess. “Someone picked the wrong knight to rescue them.”

Alex chuckled. He pointed over at a female mouse that was dressed up like an Old West Cowboy and a female snake that was done up like a lariat. “Talk about being all tied up.”

There were a number of mixed-race couples, to say the least, and Alex and Sally had a chuckle over each of them, just as they were sure that everyone else was having a chuckle over their choice of costume. There was also plenty of snacks.

Alex managed to undo a flap in the sheep’s jaw, which allowed him to enjoy the cubes of meat, cheese, and other things that he was able to eat, as well as enjoy the drinks.

“So, when do you think that this party will really start?” Alex asked, as he looked at Sally.

“Oh, very soon,” Sally said, as she indicated the mouse and snake pair, the snake playfully painting chocolate upon the mouse’s face, before gently pouring a cup over her. Then, the snake coiled around the mouse, gave her a kiss, and began to swallow her.

“Must be she was wearing an edible outfit,” said Alex.

Sally grinned. “She’s not the only one.” She pointed at the dragon-rabbit pair, the dragon, very carefully, brushing hot sauce upon the rabbit’s exposed facial fur, before pouring the rest over him. The dragon then brought the rabbit into a hug, gave him a kiss, before opening their jaws, and all but shoved the rabbit into their mouth, and swallowing them down with a gulp.

Alex chuckled. “What do you expect, between a dragon and a princess?” He then looked at Sally. “So, what do you want to use?”

Sally chuckled. “Mint jelly, if they got it,” she said.

“So, now, or later?” Alex asked.

“Later,” said Sally. “I want to do some dancing.”

“I hope that your clothes don’t tear too much during the process,” said Alex.

“That’s the issue with edible clothing,” said Sally. “Um, you did bring my regular clothes, right?”

Alex chuckled. “Over with the others, of course.”

“Oh, good,” said Sally. “I’d hate to go home early due to a lack of clothing.”

“It wouldn’t take me long to get to the car, in order to get them,” said Alex. “Besides, you’ve done plenty of naked dancing at other parties.”

“True, but that was before I started wearing this.” Sally held up her hand, one with an engagement ring.

“Best take that off before we get started,” Alex said, with a chuckle. “I don’t want to have to search through my bowel movements, again.”

Sally chuckled nervously, recalling a prior incident. “Right.”

That was when Alex unzipped the jaw flap further, and managed to lower his canine muzzle, so that he and Sally could kiss.

“Can I take the head off now?” he asked.

Sally chuckled. “Not until it’s time.”

That was when the rabbit, mouse, and a few others, came out of the kitchen.

“Appropriate location for the reformation machine,” said Alex.

Sally grinned. “Shut up and start dancing, my little lamb.”

Somewhere between “Monster Mash” and “Spooky Skeletons”, the vixen farmer poured gravy over her partner’s chicken costume. She then swallowed him.

A number of those who came out of the kitchen would go over where the casual clothes had been placed. Most though didn’t bother. Plenty got swallowed again.

Then, Sam the Sham and The Pharaohs’ “Little Red Riding Hood” began to play.

Sally grinned. “This is the song.”

They danced closer to the table, where Alex grabbed a small cup of mint jelly, and began to smear the contents on Sally’s face. As the song talked about how Red was everything that a Big Bad Wolf could want, Alex placed his fingers on the zipper. Sally nodded. Alex undid the zipper, and removed the sheep head, revealing his wolf one. He then pulled on another zipper, exposing his chest. He then kissed her during the howl. As the song talked about how bad wolves could be good, Alex opened his mouth, placed his jaws over her head. He gently held her, and began the process of swallowing Sally, even as he covered her in more of the mint jelly. He soon lifted his head, allowing gravity to assist in swallowing her. She soon slid on down into the wolf’s stomach. Alex patted his belly. Sally patted him back. It was their signal that things were all good. He then had some apple cider, and went back to the dancing, as Sally rubbed the insides of his stomach. After a while, the rubbing slowed, Sally’s eyes closed, and the Mind Transfer kicked in.

When Sally opened her eyes, she found herself in the kitchen. She accepted a drink, which gave her some energy to walk. She managed to make in out onto the floor, where Alex greeted her, even helping her to walk over to a sitting area, one filled with beanbags, and cushions, while some horror-comedy played, one with terrible special effects for the blood and gore, along with a werewolf chasing some barely clothed young women.

“Guess I can’t complain too much,” Alex said, as he sat down, Sally sitting beside him. He accepted a drink from someone passing them around.

“I’m glad that you enjoy it,” Sally said, unzipping him further, so that she could rub his belly. “Happy Halloween.”

Alex kissed her. “Happy Halloween.”

Something came to Sally. “Um, Alex, tell me that you slipped my ring off when you covered me in mint jelly?”

Alex’s eyes bulged. “Oops!” He then groaned at what it meant. “Second time! This is going to be a royal pain in the ass.”

Sally chuckled. “I hope that you get this figured out by the time we get married, especially before we go on our honeymoon.”

Alex chuckled nervously. “Right.”

Sally then kissed him. “Don’t worry too much,” she said. “Wait until we get home – I got something special planned.”

Alex grinned. “I can’t wait.”
© Copyright 2023 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058339