*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058471-2023-book-purpose-of-passion
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #2251563
Rising Star blog
#1058471 added November 1, 2023 at 8:12pm
Restrictions: None
2023 book purpose of passion
One thing has lacked in all my planning this last month. I wanted to try writing a western this year. However, the last couple of year's stories had a purpose of passion. The first novel was to help people through the grieving process. The second novel was to deal with peer pressure and spiritual warfare.

I am having a hard time getting into this third one as much. I think it's because I am lacking a sense of purpose for it. How can this novel help my readers aside from just entertainment purposes?

I think for me, I have to put that part of my religious self into it. I can't keep it out of it and write with passion.

So, why am I writing this novel?

Possible religious connotations:
What if Randy develops/grows his own relationship with God?
What if his mother is angry with God for what happened to her son?
What if Randy rebels against God?
What if the novel shows the power of prayer?

I think I like the idea of showing the power of prayer and developing a personal relationship with God. Maybe the power of prayer could be shown through the mother's and friends' prayers and Randy can develop a closer relationship to God while he is going through his ordeal. I think I like this passionate purpose for my novel.

a signature image created for Marvelous Friend

© Copyright 2023 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058471-2023-book-purpose-of-passion