*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058638-Epitaph-and-how-my-Muse-channeled-a-prompt
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance ⚖️ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1058638 added November 2, 2023 at 6:21pm
Restrictions: None
Epitaph and how my Muse channeled a prompt!
Hi y'all 🤠👋 once again here I be!

Today's post submitted for your approval! Is based on one of the prompts from Andre The Blog 🐒 Monkey's Famous Banana 🍌 Bar.
( can't find the # for it!
The last prompt was Epitaph ( writing our own) which I still have to do!

And my Muse channeled an occurrence that happened in the fall 🍂🍁 of 1962. That triggered a Google search 🔎 that explained a few things to me about my mother Florence.
I had to write a sentence using each of our spelling words. One was Epitaph. My mom gave me a sentence with it, Let no man write my epitaph I'll write my own. Next day I had to read my sentence aloud and got funny looks from my classmates.Most thought me too weird because girls shouldn't be too smart 🤓.
Miss Prisand said it was a very compelling sentence! Today I looked it up and found out "Let no man write my epitaph" was a 1960 film. It had a classic cast but I never knew about it until today.
I see my mother put in her own line I'll write my own!
On that note even though I'll never have a headstone 🪦 will give it a shot!
Here lies Diana Fertig protector and activist for Animals people and the planet.
Mother grandmother sister cousin and friend
She loved to ✍️ write!






Yesterday had no idea where today's post would be heading. One idea 💡 was to expound on the link I shared yesterday! Starhawk's post on " The real ghouls on Halloween" a very truthfully intense piece.
In a nutshell she talks about The Ghoul of Dehumanization, The Goblin of Revenge and so on...
Thinking of writing a poem based on these characters(as I did in my poem TAROT ONE) did mentioned it to her. And was hoping to open a conversation with others on the topic. As we all cope with the war reality however we view it...
Today had a very challenging day with same spine pain got worse. I asked about medical marijuana and got a weird lecture on the subject. He said "media is pushing it as helpful, but it's not. Smoking it is in his words "wild animals don't smoke anything so they know what's good." He also said ( even though he gives pain medication to and allows some patients to eat gummies) that he knows of seniors who also lost their balance and broke their hip etc because of medical marijuana.
We have different outlooks but he's the Dr for now...
So no permission there. Have to wait 2 weeks to fill new prescription even if mine wasn't working.
Life goes on indeed. Will have to share this with others on Spondylitis site and couple others. A lot of folks going through the same thing too looking for hope and ways to cope.
I really need to work on my fundraiser to get us to Virginia ASAP!
We of course will be saving after the holidays ( we have grandkids to send gifts to and our birthdays are coming up in December. Will finally have lunch at our favorite Italian restaurant after 2 years! Gotta live a little 😜😁 sometimes.)
See you tomorrow
Dear reader's and fellow bloggers! Be safe and well 🙏 my friend's 💗

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058638-Epitaph-and-how-my-Muse-channeled-a-prompt