*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058957-Nov-4-blomo-kitties--ride-time-change-etc
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance ⚖️ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1058957 added November 5, 2023 at 4:43pm
Restrictions: None
Nov 4 blomo, kitties 😻 ride, time change etc
If not now when?
If we don't stand up for justice ⚖️ then when?
My friend and teacher Rifka, saw something in a message I had written her a few days ago. I said I'm almost there, ( was letting her know was almost at my doctor's office.) I had also said I was wondering if I'll ever feel ok again.
She used an analogy of me being in a car and driving through life, I'm almost there, to her meant " how I seldom give up even when I'm going through doubts or depression and struggles with my physical reality." Even faith struggles.
She said " If not now when?
And I saw it in a new way , that perhaps I'm closer to my goals than I thought!

Today we took the kitties 😻 out!
They are getting used to hanging out with the crate ( yes it's for dogs I was asked! ) It's the only way we can train them to get used to traveling. This morning got them inside ( it has a kitty pillow on the bottom) It was very heavy and Cheryl and I carried it out to the car!
I put a towel over the top and Maxy and MoJo of course meowing. We didn't go far less than a mile or so. They did pretty good. As they go out will get more used to it hopefully!
Later we watched a very intense documentary
I will add links to it after dinner
It's called Silver Dollar Rd
A true story about a black family struggling to keep their land, that was passed down from their great grandfather.
This is the original article in 2019 that brought the story to light 🕯️.
https://features.propublica.org/black-land-loss/heirs-property-rights-why-black-...
https://www.thecharlottepost.com/news/2023/10/15/arts-and-entertainment/road-to-...
I will add more later.
Am tired and the time change isn't helping.
Thanks to everyone who touched base!




© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058957-Nov-4-blomo-kitties--ride-time-change-etc