*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058990-What-an-Extra-Hour-Can-Do
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1058990 added November 5, 2023 at 10:47pm
Restrictions: None
What an Extra Hour Can Do
What an Extra Hour Can Do


I don’t know where the rest of WDC is from, but here in the United States we have Daylight Savings Time. Is that around the word or just in the United States? Never thought about that before now? If it is just the United States, then this paragraph makes more sense. After all, that’s why I got some extra writing done earlier today at work.

Gained an extra hour at work earlier today. As a result, I got about six or seven more single paragraphs written for the script of the Episode Two, Not Hiding in Darkness, for my Water Wars television series. So, instead of getting fifty-four or fifty-five single paragraphs written today, I got sixty-one. That’s not too bad for a Sunday.

It’s also not too good either. Usually, I get a few more single paragraphs written in a twelve-hour shift. After the last few days, I’m not surprised I didn’t get as many single paragraphs written as I have been recently. I’m kind of surprised that I got that many written considering how I felt while I was at work.

It was a little bit better than yesterday, but it was still very bad for me. I felt very bad all day today. That usually means I don’t get as much writing done as I thought I should be getting done. Today I did. Not as good as it has been lately, but better than it has been the last few days. So, overall, it was a very good day for me.

What was wrong with me today? I think it was mostly the cold weather. That makes me tired and weak. Not the sleepy kind of tired, but the weak kind of tired. I felt that way all day. It may not be the only reason why I didn’t get more written today on Act One of this episode, but it was one of them. probably the main reason why.

Normally, when I feel weak and tired that means a lack of sleep, a lack of concentration, and a lot of erasing and rewriting. I didn’t have too much trouble with any of these things today. Felt a little sleepy for a couple of hours there starting at about six AM WDC Time, but I think that’s because of the weather. Not because of a lack of sleep.

I always feel kind of tired during the cold weather. No matter how much sleep I get, I feel tired and weak because of the weather. It’s worse when I don’t get too much sleep. That’s kind of true for yesterday. Yet it also isn’t true too. What do I mean by that? It means that I normally only get about six hours of sleep on a Saturday.

The weather is also the reason why I have a lack of concentration sometimes, and some erasing and rewriting to do. I didn’t have too many problems with either one of these earlier today at work, but I did have some. That’s another reason why I didn’t get more written today. overall, I think sixty-one is very good. Especially for me.

Also did a little bit better on the number of scenes that I got written today too. If I remember yesterday correctly, I only got eight scenes written. I didn’t do too much better today, but I did get eighteen. I usually get about twenty scenes written on a Sunday. So, eighteen isn’t too bad. Thought it was worse than that until now.









© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1058990-What-an-Extra-Hour-Can-Do