*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059305
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1059305 added January 30, 2024 at 2:14pm
Restrictions: None
Dragon TF
It was Saturday again. Will jumped out of bed & ran to the glade eager to see his dragon queen. When he arrived he found Yani at 8x her normal 5 1/2 ft size towering above him. "Yani! Look at my tail!", he shouted. Yani picked him up with a huge claw between two pinched claws. "My what an interesting side effect", she marveled. "I love it. Can I become a full fledged dragon?" Will asked? Yani thought. "I don't see why not. Let's get you up here." Yani then proceeded to put the dragon tail between her lips and blow. Will felt himself changing as he grew. His fur fell out revealing glistening red scales and wings sprouted from his back. His body became bulky as his muscles swelled. He felt his scales grow causing him to rise higher. Soon his new draconic head was level with her chest. "Wait!", he cried. "Stop here." Yani did and Will hugged her bussom. "I think I'm in love with you." he blurted. "Can I grow with you for life?" Yani smiled. "I had hoped you would say that." she answered. Then they smooched.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059305