*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059345
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1059345 added November 11, 2023 at 11:20pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - Tiger 3
It was November 6th, 2023, and you have just gotten out of jail. You are still furious over the fact that you have gotten arrested for getting into a drunken brawl at a wedding! It also made your blood boil when you found out that your brother and his family had to spend ALL of October in a hospital with COVID, THANKS TO ROSS!

Things would be going smoothly for you this week until, on November 9th, 2023, you would get a bunch of notifications on Facebook. You realize that it was your family getting upset again because that bastard Ross is seeing yet, another dumb Indian movie!


Are you fucking kidding me?!? LAST TIME HE WENT TO THAT THEATER, HE BOUGHT BACK A DISEASE SO DEVASTATING, THAT YOU HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO DEMAND THE FAMILY TO MEET UP SOMEWHERE TO EAT TOMORROW NIGHT!!!


On November 10th, 2023, you would spend all afternoon looking for place for the family to meet up. Unfortunately, all the restaurants in both towns claimed to not be able to provide a table for you and your family. Though, a part of you think its because you and your family have shown your asses so much recently that no restaurant wants to do business with you right now! But you will worry about that later! Eventually, you manage to find a place...sort of...at a bowling alley!
A Bayou Bowl sign for a bowling alley.

Your brother Ross would then proceed to bitch all over Twitter, complaining about how a bowling alley is meant for bowling, NOT EATING! You sent him an email, telling him to quit complaining because it's the only place that will let you eat there!

That night, your family, as well as your mother, would all meet up there, and of course, Ross and his 'female bodyguard' was also there. As soon as your group gets the menus, you would immediately start to berate on Ross, trying to make him feel guilty about wanting to go back to the International Movie Theater and blaming him for causing his brother and his whole family to spend ALL of October in a hospital! Ross would just spout the usual nonsense about how he isn't really at fault and that his brother's family should learn to bathe more often and should do a better job of cleaning up their own home! These statements would cause your mother to snap and started to smack Ross around like a punching bag! Unfortunately, some cops nearby see this and try to throw your mother out of the bowling alley!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


You couldn't fucking believe this! THEY ARE ARRESTING YOUR MOTHER AGAIN!!! You try to reason with the cops, but they tell you to back off as they chuck your mother into the back of the cop car like a bag of potatoes! At this point, you and your whole family stormed out of the bowling alley and hauled it home while your kids continue to throw a fit and cry their eyeballs out!

On November 11th, 2023, still furious over what happened last night, you would pick up the kids from a pool party and would start to follow that bastard and his buddy to the International Movie Theater! As you haul ass down the highway, you would pull out a cork and start to chug from the Moonshine jug! Unfortunately, this causes your truck to swerve on the highway...which some cops saw! They would then proceed to pull you over as you cuss up a storm while trying to hide the Moonshine jug!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


As you get thrown into a jail cell while still crying your eyeballs out, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059345