*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059583
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1059583 added November 16, 2023 at 1:38pm
Restrictions: None
The Tower Top-Will's Half
Yani explained to Will that she would like to make their partnership official through an odd custom. "Remember the tower?" she asked. "Sure" Will replied. "Well, we'll be going back there now & outgrow it." Yani said. Yani & Will shrunk down to normal & spread their wings to take off. Will marveled at the new ability he now had. Next to growing, this was the most free he felt in forever. They soon landed at the tower base & went inside to the large inner room. Without warning Yani grabbed Will from behind. He felt his body begin to expand & grow. His tail lengthend & his neck thickened. His wings grew & his muscles swelled. His body rose higher gaining several feet every second. He panted as the power flowed through him. "Mmm. More!" he roared, tail thudding on the floor. Already taking up the entire room his head & shoulders burst through the ceiling. His size was now three quarters of the tower. His muscles had swollen so much they took up most of his body. He admired his pecs, massive, powerful, & strong.
© Copyright 2023 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059583