*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059590
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1059590 added November 19, 2023 at 10:03am
Restrictions: None
The Tower's Top-Yani's Half
As Will basked in the power he felt with his growth, he let Yani play with him. First, she climbed up & laid down on his penus which was bigger than an eight wheel truck. Afterwards she flew onto his left pec to feel the muscle. Lastly, she sat on his muzzle. After all this was done, she began to grow. Foot by foot her busty anthro body grew. She was 5 stories tall, then 10, then 15, then 20! She matched Will's height & just kept going! Seizing Will with her muscular arms, she held him against her breasts as she continued to grow in height & chest size. Will was forced to succumb to the mighty dragoness feeling her scales expand underneath him, her size growing, her chest expaning around him so soft & wonderful. Her head burst through the tower's ceiling 10 stories above him, her chest burst through one side of the tower, her tail through the other. With a last massive surge of growth, the tower crumbled around them. Yani was 5 times Will's size, easily the size of a small mountain. She gave Will a big lick.
© Copyright 2023 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059590